Private Shore Excursion Tour To Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas And Frutillar
OverviewPuerto Montt, Puerto Varas and Frutillar at the same tour. We start from the dock visiting typical places of Puerto Montt, later the city of Puerto Varas, an icon of tourism in southern Chile located opposite the Llanquihue lake. Then we will visit the City of Frutillar, small town of German origin, beautiful oasis of peace and tranquility, also nestled against Lake Llanquihue, beautiful gardens and impressive is his Teatro del Lago. Its wooden houses, rich cuisine and fine local crafts, a unique experience with the pleasure of warm weather.
Know More about this tourYou start the tour from the port visiting the main square, the most important church and the viewpoint of Puerto Montt from where you can appreciate all the city located in front of the Bay of Seno de Reloncav.
You continue visiting the city of Puerto Varas, which has a population of 35 thousand people. This city is known for its streets adorned with roses and beautiful gardens, located in front of Llanquihue Lake, an icon of tourism in southern Chile, which still retains the typical wooden houses of larch and a rich cuisine, the result of the legacy of German colonization since 1852.
Later you arrive at Frutillar, a typical small town of German colonization, a pearl in the south of Chile. An oasis of peace and calm with wooden houses, beautiful gardens and the incredible Lake Theathre, where they perform important classical music events. Walk on his lakefront street, with the Andes Mountains and volcanoes line view. Visit its craft emporiums, take a delicious coffee (optional) with a rich German cake, it is a delight difficult to compare.
At the end you return to the port to complete this tour.
Optional services: coffee/food and German Museum ticket.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion Tour To Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas And Frutillar
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion Tour To Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas And Frutillar
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- German Museum ticket (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.