Private Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 1-Day Moscow All Highlights Tour - Saint Petersburg
OverviewThis 1-day Moscow side-trip for cruise passengers is your excellent opportunity to get a taste of the Russian Capital in one day! Book this all-inclusive private package tour (except meals) and see as much as you can! Tour is suitable for all days of the week, except Thursday. If you are arriving on Thursday - please look for a separate Thursday Moscow Tour to fit your needs.
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will meet you in thearrival hall of the cruise terminal, right after passport control. After checking in, you willwe seated in your comfortable a/c Mercedes mini-bus.
There are two options available at the same cost: for 2-day and for 3-day cruise passengers.
For 3-day cruise passengers the tour takes place on the SECONDday in port.
6am Meet your guide and driver by the ship, transfer to the train station
7am 11am Fast Sapsan Train to Moscow
11am Meet your Moscow guide at the train station. Start Moscow tours.
For 2-day cruise passengersthe tour takes place on the FIRSTday in port.
8am or as early as possible depending on the ship's docking time -Meet your guide and driver by the ship, transfer to the train station
8:30am - 9:30am Transfer to the airport
10:30am - 11:30am Flight to Moscow
12pm - 12:30pm Take fast Aeroexpress train from the airport to Moscow City Center
12:30pm Meet your Moscow guide at the train station. Start Moscow tours
A tour of the Kremlin (including Armory)
The Kremlin is the seat of the Russian President and a unique cultural museum complex compromising palaces, cathedrals and museums. Tour the grounds of the Kremlin and visit its cathedrals striking with architecture, ancient frescoes and icons: Assumption Cathedral where Russian tsars and emperors were crowned; Archangel Cathedral - the burial vault of the Russian tsars until 18th centuries; and Annunciation Cathedral, a home church for the royalty. You will get to meet the 2 prominent Russian tsars in person: the Tsar Bell and the Tsar Cannon, the biggest in the world.
While touring the Kremlin we also visit Armory museum. The Armory museum is famous for the Tsar's regalia such as jewellery crowns, orbs and sceptres, clothing of the Russian tsars and tsarinas, royal carriages, collection of arms and armor, gifts to the Russian Tsars from various countries of the West and the East, and the illustrious collection of Faberge Easter eggs.
A Walk in the Historical Center of the city
Almost every building in the historical center of Moscow is associated with different events and celebrated personalities of the Russian history and culture. You will see and hear the stories of the most popular places of the city:
- Red Square, the hub of Russia, with its fantastic "stone flower"- St. Basil Cathedral, one of the symbols of Moscow
- Fancy Manezhnaya Square with the Zero Kilometer, a starting point for all Moscow roads
- Alexanders Garden with the eternal flame, a WW2 memorial, where you might watch a change of guards
- A walk along Arbat Street, a colorful promenade with numerous souvenir stalls, antique stores, cafes, street musicians and painters
7:45pm 11:30pm Take Fast Sapsan train back to St.Petersburg
11:30pm 12:20pm Transfer from the train station back to the ship.
Inclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 1-Day Moscow All Highlights Tour
- Professional tour-guide/assistant/tour host to accompany you from St.Petersburg to Moscow (for your safety and to ensure Visa-Free laws are observed)
- English, German, Spanish, Italian and French languages are available
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary in Moscow
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups exceeding 6 passengers
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip transfer by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WiFi)
- Round-trip economy class Fast Sapsan Train (for 3-day cruise passengers)
- One-way economy class flight (St.Petersburg to Moscow) and one-way economy class Fast Sapsan Train (Moscow to St Petersburg) for 2-day cruise passengers
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Visa-Free paperwork (blanket visa)
Exclusions for Private Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 1-Day Moscow All Highlights Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Upgrade to Business Class or First Class (contact your tour provider for a quote)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, docking time, passport details
Passport name, number, date of birth and citizenship is required at time of booking for all participants
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Moscow tour part is WALKING, no transportation is provided
Infants are FREE of charge. Passport details must be provided like for everyone else directly to the tour provider. Infants must be issued visa-free paperwork by tour provider to be able to go ashore
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Petersburg Airport Arrival Transfer
- St Petersburg Shore Excursion: 2-Day City Highlights and Pushkin Private Tour
- Private Day Trip to Veliky Novgorod from Saint Petersburg Including Round-Trip Transportation
- St Petersburg DepartureTransfer
- Folklore Show 'Feel Yourself Russian' with Russian Buffet Dinner
- St. Petersburg Hermitage State Museum: Museum Admission and Small-Group Faberge Halls Tour