Your tour guide will meet you at the terminal of your ship, right after passport control. Make yourself comfortable in your private a/c Mercedes mini-bus.
- For 3-day cruise passengers the tour takes place on the SECOND day in port.
7am - 11am Fast Sapsan Train to Moscow
11am Meet your Moscow guide at the train station. Start Moscow tours.
- For 2-day cruise passengers the tour takes place on the FIRST day in port.
A tour of the Kremlin (including Armory)
The Kremlin is the seat of the Russian President and a unique cultural museum complex compromising palaces, cathedrals and museums. Tour the grounds of the Kremlin and visit its cathedrals striking with architecture, ancient frescoes and icons: Assumption Cathedral where Russian tsars and emperors were crowned; Archangel Cathedral - the burial vault of the Russian tsars until 18th centuries; and Annunciation Cathedral, a home church for the royalty. You will get to meet the 2 prominent Russian tsars in person: the Tsar Bell and the Tsar Cannon, the biggest in the world.
While touring the Kremlin we also visit Armory museum. The Armory museum is famous for the Tsar's regalia such as jewellery crowns, orbs and sceptres, clothing of the Russian tsars and tsarinas, royal carriages, collection of arms and armor, gifts to the Russian Tsars from various countries of the West and the East, and the illustrious collection of Faberge Easter eggs.
A Walk in the Historical Center of the city
Almost every building in the historical center of Moscow is associated with different events and celebrated personalities of the Russian history and culture. You will see and hear the stories of the most popular places of the city:
- Red Square, the hub of Russia, with its fantastic "stone flower"- St. Basil Cathedral, one of the symbols of Moscow
- Fancy Manezhnaya Square with the Zero Kilometer, a starting point for all Moscow roads
- Alexanders Garden with the eternal flame, a WW2 memorial, where you might watch a change of guards
- A walk along Arbat Street, a colorful promenade with numerous souvenir stalls, antique stores, cafes, street musicians and painters
7:45pm 11:30pm Take Fast Sapsan train back to St.Petersburg
11:30pm 12:20 am Transfer from the train station back to the ship.