Private Shore Exursion: Lisbon Sightseeing Tour And Tradicional Fado Show With DinnerWrite a Review
OverviewLeave your cruise ship behind and set off to explore beautiful Lisbon and have a tradicional Portuguese Fado show at night on this private, full-day shore excursion. Explore the citys must-see areas and attractions, from the timeworn Belm district where youll find the Monastery of St Jerome and Belm Tower to Bairro Alto, a vibrant neighborhood whose narrow alleys are thronged with bars, eateries and quirky stores. The itinerary for this private tour can beentirely customized, so you can choose to spend longer at the sights that interest you the most.After this full-day shore excursion in Lisbon you will experience the authenticPortuguese Fado show at night.Around midnight we will pick you and take you back to your ship.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at the pier after your ship arrives at the port. Hop into an air-conditioned vehicle and travel in style to the heart of the city. On this tour, enjoy a flexible itinerary that shows you the key sights as well as the city's hidden gems. If you have any particular preferences about what you wish to see and do, make them known to your guide, who will customize the schedule to suit your interests.
Perhaps start your tour at the beautiful Belém district to learn about the Age of Discoveries. Visit sights from the days when Portugal was one of Europe’s richest power, such as Belém Tower and Monastery of St Jerome. Then, maybe head into the bohemian Bairro Alto district to browse the trendy shops. Or choose to explore Rossio Square, a central plaza that’s adorned with beautiful fountains. After, venture to the elevated viewpoint of Portas do Sol to admire aerial views of the sloping Alfama district and River Tagus. From there, descend down the steep streets of Alfama.
Dating back to Moorish times, Alfama is the oldest district in Lisbon and is known for its unique architecture and beautiful tile panels. Hungry? Take a break and let your guide suggest the best spots to taste authentic local cuisine (own expense), such as the delicious Portuguese pastry, pastel de nata (egg tart). Check out artistic and ecclesial treasures inside the Lisbon Cathedral (Sé de Lisboa), get familiar with traditional Portuguese music at the Fado Museum (own expense) or stroll along the shaded path of the leafy Príncipe Real Garden.
At the end of your full-day tour, return to port in your private vehicle. At night we will pick you at your port and take you to a traditional Portuguese Fado Restaurant. Experience the authentic Fado Show in a typical Portuguese restaurant while dinning on our most delicious specialities (drinks included). Around midnight we will pick you and take you back to your ship.
Inclusions for Private Shore Exursion: Lisbon Sightseeing Tour And Tradicional Fado Show With Dinner
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Shore Exursion: Lisbon Sightseeing Tour And Tradicional Fado Show With Dinner
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.