Private Sightseeing Of Mumbai City Including Dharavi Slum Tour
OverviewThis private tour combines the classic attractions of the city of Mumbai, along with a 2-hour walk in the famous Dharavi slums, all in one day. See the famous Marine Drive, Dhobi Ghat, the Gateway of India, take a ferry ride on the coast, and enjoy a delicious local lunch.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMumbai, one of the most popular destinations in Indias west coast, is famous for its people, culture architecture and the Bollywood film industry.
Your full day journey begins with a pickup from your hotel / Mumbai port / Mumbai airport.
Experience the iconic Gateway of India on the Mumbai Harbor waterfront. Explore the Dhobi ghat (ancient open air laundry) Marine Drive and the Hanging Gardens. Take a ferry tour to get a glimpse of the coast of Mumbai. You will get ample photo opportunities while a guide explains the importance of these attractions.
Continue the tour to experience the famousDharavi Slum.As you pass through this residential area, you will be able to feel the sense of community and spirit that exists among the inhabitants. People from all over the country live in Dharavi. The diversity is apparent from the existence of mosques, temples and churches standing side by side. A tour through the narrow alleys is quite adventurous as you leave with an enlightened sense of the purpose and determination that exists here.
After the walking tour of the slums, take a look at the completely opposite, glamorous side of Mumbai, which is famous for its skyscrapers, beautiful beach and home of world's biggest film industry "Bollywood".
Your tour endsas you are dropped back off to your hotel in Mumbai.
Inclusions for Private Sightseeing Of Mumbai City Including Dharavi Slum Tour
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditionedvehicle
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Sightseeing Of Mumbai City Including Dharavi Slum Tour
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please dress modestly
Minimum age is 4 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces at slum tour, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Photography is strictly not allowed at slums
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.