Private Sightseeing Tour Of Bucharest
OverviewGet to know Bucharest, Romanias beautiful capital city, during an exciting 4-hour private tour! Located at the meeting point of the Orient and the Occident, the city will reveal to you its 5 century long history, marked by periods of national assertion and cultural profusion, as well as wars and communism. You will be accompanied on this virtual time travel by your personal guide, who will tell you the story of the citys main attractions: the Arch of Triumph, the Romanian Athenaeum, the Revolution Square, the old city centre, the Peoples House.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourMeet with your guide at your centrally located hotel.
Start your tour with a presentation of Revolution square (Romanian Atheneum, Former Royal Palace of the first king of Romania, Charles I, Former Communist Headquarters, Revolution Monument).
Continue to the historical center which is dominated by two buildings; the History Museum of Romania and the Savings Bank-CEC, which are perfect examples of Little Paris architecture.
The tour then goes to the mega project that was created by the former dictator of communist Romania, Nicolae Ceausescu. In the center of this project lies the People's House (nowadays called the Palace of the Parliament), where we will stop for photos. Next, we will visit the Patriarchal church, University square, Roman square, Victory square and the old Victory Avenue.
The last monument on the tour and the first thing that tells us we are in Little Paris, is the Arch of Triumph which is an emblematic construction representing Romania's Great Independence in 1918.
Finish the tour with a transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Sightseeing Tour Of Bucharest
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle (fully insured sedan/minivan with climate control)
Exclusions for Private Sightseeing Tour Of Bucharest
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.