Private Sightseeing Tour Of Los Angeles In A Luxurious SUV
OverviewExplore the sprawling city of Los Angeles with a German or English speaking tour guide on this customizable private tour. See the best of Hollywood, the Walk of Fame, Graumans Chinese Theater and The Dolby Theater. Also visit Beverly Hills, mansions of the stars, Rodeo Drive and the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. Your tour continues through downtown Los Angeles and the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Staples Center, Nokia Theater and L.A. Live. You will also see the historical Bradbury Building, the Music Center and the Museum of Contemporary Art. You'll even visit Venice Beach and see the Venice canals, walk along the boardwalk to Muscle Beach and take in a wild mix of street performers, musicians and artists.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourOn this tour youll be taken to the highlights of Los Angeles. Depending on where you would like us to pick you up, we might start out in Beverly Hills and marvel at multimillion dollar homes of the rich and famous. Celebrities, movie stars, and wealthy business tycoons call this area home. Keep on the lookout for your favorite stars--they might be close by! Especially when we pass by the 'platinum triangle,' composed of Beverly Hills, Bel Air and Holmby Hills. We will head to Rodeo Drive, one of the worlds most exclusive shopping boulevards. Then, off to Downtown Los Angeles to see the city's roots, visit the first mission in Los Angeles, Bunker Hill, Union Station, Olvera Street, Chinatown, Staples Center and much more. You'll continue on to Hollywood to visit the Walk of Fame and find the star of your favorite actor or actress from over 2,500 stars along the sidewalk. See the Dolby Theater (formerly the Kodak Theater), the Chinese Theater, the Roosevelt Hotel, Mulholland Drive and the Hollywood Bowl overlook. Other highlights include the Sunset Strip, world-famous Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier and the quaint Venice Canal Historic District. Stop for a lunch break and shopping at your leisure.
Inclusions for Private Sightseeing Tour Of Los Angeles In A Luxurious SUV
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Sightseeing Tour Of Los Angeles In A Luxurious SUV
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The listed price does not include the $29 USD per person service fee or $39 USD LAX Fee (LAX Fee applies to LAX pick up only
- Fee payable after the time of tour booking; Both fees will be invoiced by First Class Tours and Transportation
- Child seats are not provided in the vehicles; The local supplier can arrange infant and child seats for an additional charge of $17 USD per day or you must bring your own car seat for infant; Cannot drive without infant seat as it's not safe and against the law in California
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 7 people per booking based on typical sizes
Please note any requests in Special Requirements upon booking
Orange county requires additional fee departing on the location. Please inquire with supplier prior to booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Los Angeles Air Tour over Malibu Canyon or the Hollywood Sign
- Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from Los Angeles by Train
- Los Angeles Air Tour over Santa Monica, Downtown LA and Hollywood
- Best of Hollywood Food Tour
- Dearly Departed: The Tragic History Tour of Los Angeles
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County Museum Admission