- From Nice youll drive by the sea climbing to the top of majestic hill of Mont Boron. Thats where youll see XV-century stronghold that used to protect the bay of Villefranche. From the other side of the Mont Boron youll experience the greatest panorama of Nice itself and far more, the way birds can see it. Unforgettable rendez-vous with major city of French Riviera.
- Next stop takes place in Eze village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it.
- When youre still in Eze village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English.
- Then it will be the time to get to Monaco itself. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer. But its not only the smell of money that would make you stoned fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Princes Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamourous Monte Carlo Casino these are just few reasons to spend some time among as many Bugattis, Bentleys or McLarens as you will be able to count.
- Then youll land in famous Cannes. Who hasnt heard of it? The movie stars on the red carpet focus worlds attention in May each year since 1946. But theres more than just that. Beautiful old town on the hill, port full of large private yachts, mountains of Esterel in the west back of the harbor, the glamourous street La Croisette with all the designers store you could dream of and all elegant hotels with obviously The Carlton would make you wow for a little while.
- Next stop is not to be missed: Antibes the first city established in the Cote dAzur, back then by the Greeks played an important role as located between Marseille and Italy.
- Well continue to the village of artists, hidden in the hills Saint Paul de Vence. This medieval town standing within XIV century ramparts has been called the Royal city in past. Over 100 years ago it turned into real mekka of artists young painters, sculptors and modern designers. The trend started when Picasso, Chagall or Matisse as well as many others were coming here for inspiration youll easily find out why?.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your accommodation in Nice
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Theres so much to see along the French Riviera, but guided tours often mean time is limited in each destination. This private full-day tour from Nice can be customized to suit your preferences, so you can visit towns such as Villefranche-Sur-Mer, Cannes, and Antibes; tour the Fragonard perfume factory in Eze; or hop over the border to Monaco and Monte Carlo.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking