Private Sightseeing Tour Of The Pink City Including Entrance To The City Palace Museum - Jaipur
OverviewOn a full-day exploratory tour, revel in the rich history of Jaipur. After a photo stop at Hawa Mahal, you will be driven to Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur city. Proceed for a visit to Gaitor, a garden of royal cenotaphs, just outside the city walls, beneath Nahargarh. The afternoon takes you to the magnificent City Palace with its royal collection.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
In the morning, a car will pick you up from your city hotel with a professional guide to take you around the beautiful city. Start your tourwith a photo stop at the Hawa Mahal, the Palace of Winds This five-storied wonder boasts of a spectacular pyramidal facade and overhanging windows with latticed screens, domes and spires.
Continue your drive to the ancient capital of Amber to see the fabulous Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur city. Before the City Palace was constructed in Jaipur, Amber was the seat of power. The fort is surrounded by fortified battlements and overlooks the Moat Lake. Ruins and remains are spread over the Aravalli hills and sprawling crenulated walls lattice the surrounding area. Ascend the fort in jeeps arriving at the main gate. Tour the chambers and hallways of the palace, famous for the excellence of its design and decoration.
Continue to Gaitor, the royal cenotaphs, just outside the city walls, beneath Nahargarh, are an appropriately restful place to visit. The stone monuments are beautifully and intricately carved. Maharajas Pratap Singh, Madho Singh II and Jai Singh II, among others, are honoured here.
Continue to the Pink City, an abode of rajahs. The highlights of this tour is thevisit to the City Palace Museum, which has a superb collection of Rajasthani costumes, and armoury of Mughal and Rajput including swords of different shapes and sizes with chiselled handles. Many antiques and artefacts belonging to the ruling family are housed here, including a collection of weaponry. It also has an art gallery with an excellent collection of miniature paintings, carpets, royal paraphernalia and rare astronomical works in Arabic, Persian, Latin and Sanskrit.
After your full day of sightseeing, you will be dropped back off to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Sightseeing Tour Of The Pink City Including Entrance To The City Palace Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Sightseeing Tour Of The Pink City Including Entrance To The City Palace Museum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Minimum age is 15 years
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur to Udaipur
- Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra , Jaipur)
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day with Private Budget
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai and Goa - 9 Day
- Private Jaipur Sightseeing Full-Day Tour
- Private Mandawa Tour from Jaipur to Bikaner
- Private Tour: Amber Fort and Jal Mahal Including Elephant Ride
- Private Day Trip to Samode and Khandela Including Lunch and Dinner