Private Sightseeing Tour To Sintra And Cascais From Lisbon
OverviewVisit the most emblematic places of Sintra, such as the Castle of the Moors, the Pena Palace, the Village of Sintra, and many more.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour driver will transport you from Lisbon to Sintra, one of Portugals most beautiful villages, known as the capital of Romanticism. Stop at the 18th-century Palace of Queluz, once the official royal residence of King D. Pedro IV. Make your way into the historic village of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Wander along its picturesque streets, and see Sintra National Palace, fountains, churches, chapels, and shrines.
Climb to the hilltop Moorish Castle, which contains sections of wall that date from the 8th and 9th centuries. From this elevated spot, enjoy stunning views of the whole region. Next, stop at Pena Palace, one of the premiere examples of 19th-century Romanticism. Admire its mix of architectural styles, and snap photos of the striking landscape that surrounds the palace.
Journey to the westernmost point of continental Europe, admiring clifftop views over beaches and the Atlantic. Hug the coastal road while passing through the seaside towns of Estoril and Cascais. On your return trip, stop to enjoy the famous Ginchos sand dunes on a beach known as a prime surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing spot.
Conclude your trip with a visit to the charming coastal town of Cascais. A former fishing village, this town became a vacation spot for royal families and now attracts elite travelers who come to partake in its stylish boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches, and more. Relax as your driver transports you back to Lisbon.
Inclusions for Private Sightseeing Tour To Sintra And Cascais From Lisbon
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditionedcar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Sightseeing Tour To Sintra And Cascais From Lisbon
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guide inside Monuments
- Tickets for monuments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 3 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.