Private Sightseeing Tour: Whistler & Waterfalls (9 Hrs)
OverviewEnjoy Whistler at anytime of the year on this 9-hour private personalized tour from Vancouver's business district, including an amazing Stanley Park and Lions Gate Bridge. The city of Whistler and its surroundings offer an astounding variety of activities which befit its reputation as one of the world's greatest mountain resort. Feast your eyes upon breathtaking view at the Cypress Mountain, and stunning Shannon Falls Park and Brandywine Waterfalls as you explore the region with an accomplished guide
Know More about this tourJoin us for our Whistler tour to enjoy scenic beauty, grandeur, attractions and charm and catch glimpses of Canadian wildlife. Your an amazing trip begins with hotel pickup by provided transport. All of our vehicles have a complimentary Wi-Fi and oversized, tinted windows designed for sightseeing so you don't miss a thing!
Throughout the adventure you will guided by one of our extremely knowledgeable and friendly guides.
On your way to the destination we will drive through Vancouver's business district-Downtown and the astounding Stanley Park, crossing the Lion's Gate bridge to the Western part of Vancouver where the Sea to Sky highway gets its start.
We stop at the Cypress Mountain to enjoy the breathtaking view of coastal mountains around. On the way to the next stop you will be fond of the endless nature decorations as rugged mountains and ocean coast.
Our next stop is at Shannon Falls Park, a towering display of Mother Nature's force standing at 335 meters. After arriving at the waterfall location you can explore some of the area's towering trees, old-growth stumps and the ever-present mist from the roaring falls above.
One more stop in our trip is Whistler. It's internationally known as one of the world's leading ski resorts, and is consistently named one of the top ski destinations by travel magazines and show sport associations each year. You can find yourself in cozy streets of a beautiful town among a lot of tourists from all over the world. The resort operates the whole year round and one can experience different activities depending on the season.
Enjoy a leisure lunch at one of the restaurants facing view of Coast Mountains. Please be advised that lunch is not included in price.
And on our way back to Vancouver we will visit stunning Brandywine Waterfalls (70m) and have a spectacular walk along a wooden bridge across a mountain river.
Inclusions for Private Sightseeing Tour: Whistler & Waterfalls (9 Hrs)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle with FREE Wi-Fi
- 9-hour Whistler & Waterfalls sightseeing tour
- Admission to Whistler lifts
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Private Sightseeing Tour: Whistler & Waterfalls (9 Hrs)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.