Private Sintra Tour From Lisbon With Portuguese Traditional Lunch
OverviewSintra, the capital of romanticism, is one of the most picturesque and beautiful villages of Portugal. The monuments have a grand architecture full of stories and unravelling mysteries. Gardens, centenary trees and ancient palaces in a truly unique environment await you. In this Sintra tour you can also visit the westernmost point of Europe, Gincho’s dunes, and the mysterious Sintra Mountains. This is a must-do site in Portugal!
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up in Lisbon and transport you to the striking 18th-century Palace of Queluz, once the official royal residence of Portugals King D. Pedro IV. Continue to the historic town of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Wander through picturesque streets, stopping to admire Sintra National Palace and the villages fountains, churches, chapels, and shrines. Ascend to the hilltop Moorish Castle, where you can see sections of wall dating back to the 8th and 9th centuries. Enjoy panoramic views of the entire region.
Make your way to Pena Palace, one of the premiere examples of 19th-century Romanticism. Marvel at the fairytale castles mix of architectural styles, both inside and out. Have your camera ready to capture stunning views of the lush landscape surrounding the palace.
Enjoy lunch at a typical Portuguese restaurant, where you can savor the countrys signature dishes such as fresh-caught fish. After lunch, journey to the westernmost point of continental Europe. Enjoy clifftop views over the beaches and sea below, and glimpse the picturesque coastal towns of Estoril and Cascais.
On your return trip to Lisbon, stop to see the famous Ginchos sand dunes on a beach known as a prime surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing spot. End your trip with a visit to the charming coastal town of Cascais. A former fishing village, this town became a vacation spot for royal families and now attracts elite travelers who come to partake in its stylish boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches, and more.
Inclusions for Private Sintra Tour From Lisbon With Portuguese Traditional Lunch
- Lunch (Our Selection with drink and Dessert)
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Sintra Tour From Lisbon With Portuguese Traditional Lunch
- Entrance fees (Monuments)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
Only the dishes selected by the company are available for lunch. Also Include a one drink (soda, water, house wine, nacional beer), Bread and dessert.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon
- Ribeira - The Imperial District Walking Tour
- 2-Day Sacred Portugal Trip: Ftima, Batalha, Stio, Nazar and bidos, from Lisbon
- Stand Up Paddle Baptism
- Coimbra World Heritage Private Full-Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Lisbon's Best Sites