Private Sintra Tour From Lisbon With Professional Guide
OverviewSintra, the capital of romanticism, is one of the most picturesque and beautiful villages of Portugal. The monuments have a grand architecture full of stories and unravelling mysteries. Gardens, centenary trees and ancient palaces in a truly unique environment await you. In this Sintra tour you can also visit the westernmost point of Europe, Gincho’s dunes, and the mysterious Sintra Mountains. This is a must-do site in Portugal! Pena Palace Ticket included and in depth knowledge guide!
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour private guide will pick you up in Lisbon and transport you to the striking 18th-century Palace of Queluz, once the official royal residence of Portugals King D. Pedro IV. Continue to the historic town of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Wander through picturesque streets, stopping to admire Sintra National Palace and the villages fountains, churches, chapels, and shrines. Ascend to the hilltop Moorish Castle, where you can see sections of wall dating back to the 8th and 9th centuries. Enjoy panoramic views of the entire region.
Make your way to Pena Palace, one of the premiere examples of 19th-century Romanticism. Marvel at the fairytale castles mix of architectural styles, both inside and out. Have your camera ready to capture stunning views of the lush landscape surrounding the palace.
Enjoy lunch at a typical Portuguese restaurant, where you can savor the countrys signature dishes such as fresh-caught fish. After lunch, journey to the westernmost point of continental Europe. Enjoy clifftop views over the beaches and sea below, and glimpse the picturesque coastal towns of Estoril and Cascais.
Treat yourself to a tasting of the Colares regions top wines at Adega cellaras. On your return trip to Lisbon, stop to see the famous Ginchos sand dunes on a beach known as a prime surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing spot. End your trip with a visit to the charming coastal town of Cascais. A former fishing village, this town became a vacation spot for royal families and now attracts elite travelers who come to partake in its stylish boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches, and more. Your guide will drop you back off at your starting point in Lisbon.
Inclusions for Private Sintra Tour From Lisbon With Professional Guide
- Pena Palace and Pena park ticket
- Private Guide in Sintra Area
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Private Driver
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Sintra Tour From Lisbon With Professional Guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.