OverviewSintra, the capital of romanticism, is one of the most picturesque and beautiful villages of Portugal. The monuments have a grand architecture full of stories and unraveling mysteries. Gardens, centenary trees and ancient palaces in a truly unique environment await you. In this Sintra tour you can also visit the westernmost point of Europe, Gincho’s dunes, and the mysterious Sintra Mountains. This is a must-do site in Portugal! Pena Palace Ticket included and the option!
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourThe first stop is the fantastic Palace of Queluz, built in the 18th Century, which was the official royal residence of the king D. Pedro IV of Portugal.
Visit to the beautiful and historic town of Sintra, a UNESCO world heritage site. Discover the picturesque streets, the Sintra National Palace, the fountains, the churches, chapels and shrines.
Climb to the Moorish Castle where the construction of the first sections of its wall dates from the 8th and 9th century. From the castle, you can enjoy a fantastic view of the whole region. It can’t be missed!
The next stop is the Pena Palace where you can admire a mix of architectural styles in the interior as well as in the exterior. The Pena Palace is one of the best examples of Romanticism from the 19th century. Make sure to have your camera ready to capture the fantastic landscape surrounding the Palace.
Next, discover the most westerly point of continental Europe. From the cliff tops, enjoy the fantastic view of the beaches and the sea. From the road near the coast, you can gaze at the beaches and the beautiful towns of Estoril and Cascais.
A stop in Colares in the cellars of Adega regional de Colares to have a tasting of the best regional wines.
On the way back, we will have the chance to enjoy this unique beach with its famous dunes. A real sanctuary for surf, windsurf and kitesurf.
And of course we can’t leave without visiting the charming town of Cascais. This former fishing village used to be a royal getaway. Nowadays it still is one of the most attractive destinations for the Portuguese and foreign elite thanks to all that it has to offer: boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches and much more.
Inclusions for Private Sintra Tour From Lisbon With Wine Tasting And Pena Palace
- Pena Palace and Pena park Ticket
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Private Driver
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Sintra Tour From Lisbon With Wine Tasting And Pena Palace
- Guide inside monuments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sintra And Cascais Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Fátima, Nazaré And Óbidos Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Lisbon Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Lisbon Small-Group Gourmet Portuguese Food And Wine Tour
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour From Lisbon
- Private Tour To The Estoril Coast And Sintra - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Full Day Sintra And Cascais Tour From Lisbon
- 3-Day Portugal Tour From Lisbon: Fátima, Sintra, Évora, Cascais And Estoril Coast
- Best Live Fado Show In Lisbon: 'Fado In Chiado'
- South Lisbon Tour