Private Ski Tour In The Dolomites: The Sella RondaWrite a Review
The Sella Ronda, the circuit around the Sella massif on skis and using ski lifts, is the best-known ski tour in the Dolomites. In just one day, you can ride some 40 kilometres (24 mi) of runs without ever having to take your skis off and without ever riding the same slope twice.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
The one-of-a-kind ski circuit embedded in the breathtaking landscape of the Dolomites takes you over 4 Dolomite passes - the Campolongo Pass, Pordoi Pass, Sella Pass and Gardena Pass and to five villages: Arabba, Canazei, Selva Gardena and Corvara and Colfosco in Alta Badia.
Travel by car from Bolzano and in one hour we reach Selva di Val Gardena, the departure of the ski tour where you can rent the equipment if necessary (own expense); you can also have a lunch break in one of the many mountain huts along the ski runs (own expense). At the end of the Sella Ronda Ski Tour you will be back to Selva Val Gardena and by car to Bolzano again.
The runs are suited for fairly experienced skiers who are in normal physical condition. If you want a more challenging activity, you have the choice of some recommendable detours such as the giant slalom run Gran Risa in La Villa/Alta Badia or the downhill run Saslong in St. Cristina/Val Gardena.
In total, you have to allow about 6 hours including runs, ascents and breaks to tackle the Sella Ronda.
Inclusions for Private Ski Tour In The Dolomites: The Sella Ronda
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Ski Tour In The Dolomites: The Sella Ronda
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Super Ski Pass Dolomiti
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.