OverviewTreat yourself with a first class 3 hour private walking tour to the fascinating world of the Ancient Rome. Skip the line and visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with a personal guide to help tailor the tour to your personal needs. Choose from one of two departure times when you book.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourMeet your professional guide within a minute walk from the entrance to the Roman Forum at your selected timeÂ and embark on a journey which will take you back in time.
Skip the line and after a quick security check explore the most celebrated meeting place in the world, in all history, the Roman Forum. See the Palatine Hill (one of the seven hills of Ancient Rome) and from the top enjoy a spectacular view before moving on to the Colosseum, the largest amphitheater ever built.
AtÂ the Colosseum, yourÂ experienced and informed guide will run you through the epic building's construction and history, in a manner that is both informative and entertaining. The terrifying and sometimes gruesome past of the world's oldest 'Super Stadium' will be brought vividly back to life as you are gradually taken through the building. Inside,Â the story will slowly unfold bringing back to life the events from the eyes of both the lowly slave and greatest emperor.
The order of the sites visited can be changed according to your preferences or with the advise of the guide due toÂ weather conditions or skip-the-line reservation time slots. You will spend around 90 minutes inside the Colosseum and 90 minutes around the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. As you will have your own private guide you can amend this to your preference and tailor to your interests.
Inclusions for Private Skip The Line Colosseum And Ancient Rome Tour
- Admission tickets and fees
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Skip The Line Colosseum And Ancient Rome Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The tour requires a moderate amount of walking and comfortable shoes are recommended.
During the summer time please use hats and sun screens, and do not forget a bottle of water
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.