OverviewIf you are in Marrakech for the first time: don’t waste your time getting lost in the narrow streets of the old town. Explore the medina and its labyrinth of lively streets and famous souks on this full-day tour in Marrakech with a private guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked up at the reception of your hotel or Riad at 9:00am by your local tour guide. You'll start your walking tour around the medina of Marrakech that will last about 4 hours.
You'll visit the famous Palais de Bahia with its fantastic courtyards and mosaic walls built for Bou Ahmed. You will stroll through the Jewish Quarter where you'll notice the difference in architecture in this district. You'll visit the hidden Saadian tombs that was built during the reign of Sultan Ahmed El Mansour in 1557 and the Medersa Ben Youssef school with its magnificent Arab-Andalusian architecture. During your walk, you'll also be able to visit stores in the souk to buy spices and argan oil if you choose.
You’ll arrive at the Koutoubia mosque and the Djemaael Fna-square, where you can drink some fresh pressed orange juice while observing the bustle of the snake charmers, henna tattoo artists and water sellers.
Next stop is lunch, where you'll enjoy a tasty lunch in a restaraunt with a terrace overlooking the place. After your 1-hour lunch break, your walking tour guide will take you to meet your chauffeur for your transfer to the beautiful Majorelle Garden. This botanical garden is a quiet oasis and the former home of the famous french designer, Yves Saint Laurent. This bright blue villa contains a Berber Museum. You'll have some free time (1.5 hours) to stroll and visit this wonderful villa.
After your free time, you'll meet your chauffeur who will transfer you to your Hotel/Riad or to the Jemaa el Fna-Place. You can expect to arrive at your destination around 4:00pm depending on local traffic and the location of your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech.
Please note: The order of the walking tour can be customized to your liking as this is a private group tour.
Inclusions for Private Small Group Tour: Explore Marrakech
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Small Group Tour: Explore Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.