From USD 143.49
OverviewIf you are in Marrakech for the first time: don’t waste your time getting lost in the narrow streets of the old town. Explore the medina and its labyrinth of lively streets and famous souks on this half-day walking tour in Marrakech with a private guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked up at the reception of your hotel or Riad in the Medina of Marrakech at 9am by your local tour guide. You'll start your walking tour around the medina of Marrakech that will last about 4 hours.
You'll visit the famous Palais de Bahia with its fantastic courtyards and mosaic walls built for Bou Ahmed. You will stroll through the Jewish Quarter where you'll notice the difference in architecture in this district. You'll visit the hidden Saadian tombs that was built during the reign of Sultan Ahmed El Mansour in 1557 and the Medersa Ben Youssef school with its magnificent Arab-Andalusian architecture. During your walk, you'll also be able to visit stores in the souk to buy spices and argan oil if you choose.
Youll arrive at the Koutoubia mosque and the Djemaael Fna-square, where you can drink some fresh pressed orange juice while observing the bustle of the snake charmers, henna tattoo artists and water sellers. This is where your tour ends.
Please note: The order of the walking tour can be customized to your liking as this is a private group tour. Hotel pick up is by foot and only possible for accomodations in the medina (old town) if your hotel is in the new town or outside the city, you can contact us to organize a transfer, or you can take a taxi and meet our guide at Cafe de France on the Jemaa el Fna-Place.
Inclusions for Private Small Group Tour: Marrakech Walking Tour
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup (if accommodation is in the Medina)
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Small Group Tour: Marrakech Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- No transfers included. If your accomodation is outside the Medina, you can book a transfer (extra) or meet your guide at Cafe de France/Jemaa el Fna
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.