Private Small-Group Tulum And Muyil Ruins Full-Day Tour From CancunWrite a Review
From USD 799
OverviewOptimize your time in a very exclusive and unique private way by visiting Tulum Ruins by the ocean, then the beautiful Muyil Ruins in the jungle on this 8-hour tour. Afterward, visit a fantastic cenote for some meditation and snorkeling. Three tours in one.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour day starts with a pickup from your hotel at 07:00 if your Hotel is in Cancun or Puerto Morelos, or at 08:00 if your Hotel is at Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya. You'll then visit the magnificent and ancient Tulum Ruins with your private guide. Then move on to the beautiful Muyil Ruins and take a walk through the ancient Mayan roadway, called a sacbe.
Afterward, you will enjoy a delicious lunch, then go for a some walking and relaxation before snorkeling or swimming in two wonderful and fantastic cenotes, natural sinkholes, resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater underneath. In the Mayan language it is called a tzonot, meaning, "hole full of water".
You will be returned to your hotel at approximately 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Small-Group Tulum And Muyil Ruins Full-Day Tour From Cancun
- Entrance fee at Tulum
- Entrance fee at Muyil
- Entrance fee at Cenote
- Bottled natural water and soft drinks
- Professional private guide
- Use of snorkel equipment and floating vest
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transportation from and to your Hotel
Exclusions for Private Small-Group Tulum And Muyil Ruins Full-Day Tour From Cancun
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.