Climb aboard a luxury boat and explore the Elaphiti Islands of the Adriatic in comfort. Departing from Dubrovnik, the private speedboat tour available as a full day (8 hours) or half day (4 hours) with option for high class inboard with cabin and/or toilet or medium class outboard without cabin takes you on the islands nearby Dubrovnik where you can relax and enjoy sightseeing, sunbathing, swimming. This private excursion with speed boat gives to you an opportunity to visit and explore Elaphite islands in comfort and privacy of your group without time limitations and according to our suggested and flexible itinerary...
Sights to be visited on this tour: Elaphite Islands (Lokrum, Kolocep, Lopud, Sipan), sea cave (Blue Cave on Kolocep Island), Beach Sunj, old city walls, fortresses and castles, Dubrovnik riffs, luxury waterfront hotels & villas, ruins from the war, botanical garden, scenery from Game of Thrones show and Star Wars movie.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
- Special Offer
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
You can choose to rent medium class or high-class speedboat with an option for a half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours) without fuel surcharge. Each speedboat and option is enough for stopping at each island, anchoring at hidden bays to enjoy and discover Elaphiti Islands. Fuel surcharge is from 60-100 EUR extra,payable after tour check out.
After you embark on a speedboat, you will sail to the first Island Kolocep, first of three inhabited islands, and is locally known as Kalamota. Surrounded by crystal clear waters and dense scenery of pines, groves with meandering paths, caves is a great place to drop anchor in front of natural sea cave for snorkeling or either explore its picturesque bays by walking paths.
Next Island is Lopud, the most developed island, once part of the powerful Dubrovnik Republic. With lot's of medieval seafaring escapades making this island famous same as the Dubrovnik Republic, Village Lopud has great architecture starting from late renaissance to the 1920's architecture (Grand Hotel). You can choose to stop at unj, the most popular fantastic sandy beach, which is an ideal place for children as there is a lot of shallow waters or continue to the islands main settlement, where you can have free time.
The last island on your tour is ipan, towards the old port of Sudjuradj, where you choose to disembark and explore historical sights such as: Renaissance castle, fortified church tower or just to see those sights by easily sailing with speedboat trough bay to the one of the hidden bays close to dropping an anchor away from the crowded tourist places.
On the way back to Dubrovnik, time permitting, you can stop at one of the bays en route back to Dubrovnik, and jump into the inviting waters for some last minute swimming.
Suggested sample itinerary for private speedboat excursion:
10 - 11 Navigate towards Elaphiti Islands, Blue cave snorkeling at Island Kolocep
11 - 1:00 Island Kolocep sightseeing or relax on the boat
1:00 - 1:30 Navigate to Sipan and / or Lopud. Explore islands by walking or from the boat
1:00 - 3:30 Free time or lunch at a restaurant of your choice or by recommendation from our skipper
3:30 - 6:00 Stop for swimming, Island Ruda, free time on Island Lopud, Sunj beach
Itinerary is fully adaptable and up to your convenience, open to your suggestions or your personal skipper recommendations.
Inclusions for Private Speed Boat Tour In Dubrovnik: Hidden Beauties Of Elaphiti Islands
- 4 or 8 hours rent of high class with cabin or cabin and toilet or medium class without cabin speedboat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Direct hotel pickup and drop-off with boat (selected hotels only : Villa Dubrovnik, Hotel Excelsior, Grand Villa Argentina, Hotel President, Dubrovnik Sun Gardens, Pucic Palace, Hotel Bellevue, this service is subject to weather conditions.)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Beverages, drinks
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Map and itinerary guide
- Full refund in case of bad weather conditions
- Free reschedule in case of bad weather conditions
- Flexible itinerary
- Flexible date guarantee
Exclusions for Private Speed Boat Tour In Dubrovnik: Hidden Beauties Of Elaphiti Islands
- The listed price does not include a fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-out
- A la carte al fresco dining at waterfront restaurant
- Gratuity to the skippers / crew
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
It is recommended to bring a soft carry bag, towels, swimsuits, camera, sun cream.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.