Private Speedboat Or Yacht Tour To National Park Mljet Lakes From DubrovnikWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Island Mljet and National Park in the most convenient way with a speedboat (Rinker Captiva 232,Sea Ray 240 Sunsport, Jeanneau Cap Camarat 755, Jeanneau Leader 8/10) or motor yacht (Jeanneau Prestige 36, Bavaria 38, Fairline Phantom 40). This private tour is an opportunity to enjoy a full day on the boat in a place where you will see how Mediterran once was.
Sights to be visited : Elaphite islands, Island Mljet, National Park on Island Mljet
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
This unique tour is composed to present Island Mljet and its natural beauties and wilderness in the best possible and most interesting way! Friendly knowledgeable and professional English speaking skipper will navigate the boat to the National Park Mljet, Polace Village.
Enjoy panorama and beautiful scenery of island Mljet, Elaphiti islands and coastal villages in one day.
After confirming this tour with viator.com, adriaticglobal.net will send you details of boat available.
Your tour starts after you embark on the boat around 9 am. English speaking skipper will introduce himself to you and give you basic facts about boat, weather conditions and safety instructions. On navigation route you will pass Dubrovnik and Elaphite Islands. There is possibility to choose either to go directly to the Mljet or to stop on one of Elaphite Islands, for a swimming or a short break. Skipper will recommend you the most convenient route considering weather and sea conditions for voyage to Mljet.
Journey from Dubrovnik to village Polace on Island Mljet (entrance to the National Park) takes around 1 hour and 45 minutes. Estimated time of arrival to Polace is 12pm. Every choosen boat option has sun protection (bimini / sun umbrella), fridge, music / ipod, iphone, MP3, snorkeling gears, cushions for sunbathing, things that makes this journey cozy and relaxing for enjoying panorama and beautiful scenery of island Mljet, Elaphiti islands and coastal villages.
Once we arrive to the Polace gulf, once settled by Illyricum peoples, then conquered by Romans after rebellion and built the residential palace between 2nd and 5th century AD, nowadays in ruins reminds visitors of whom once Mljet was ruled by and berthed in small port sheltered behind tiny islands, skipper will escort you through Polace to the entrance of National Park Mljet.
Mljet National Park makes up most of the island, two salt water lakes - Veliko and Malo jezero, natural wonder with most clean and blue / sapphire colored sea water and a Benedictine monastery on the island. It is also almost impossible to miss the boat trip to St. Mary island, a tiny island in the Big salt lake: it is like the symbol of Mljet: this place has been long time visited by modern pilgrims - artists, architects, nature and culture lovers, romantics.
Suggested stay in National Park is 3 hours, after you finish exploring venue, come back to Polace. In mid afternoon you will have an option for a lunch at restaurant of your choice or restaurant recommended by the skipper on the way back to the Dubrovnik (Restaurant Stermassi, Restaurant Villa Ruza...)
After finishing your visit of Mljet and National Park Mljet, skipper will take you back to Dubrovnik.
Estimated time of arrival to Dubrovnik is 7pm.
Inclusions for Private Speedboat Or Yacht Tour To National Park Mljet Lakes From Dubrovnik
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Speedboat Or Yacht Tour To National Park Mljet Lakes From Dubrovnik
- The listed price does not include a 220 EUR fuel surcharge for speedboat option, payable at the time of tour check-out.
- The listed price does not include a 350 EUR fuel surcharge for motor yacht option, payable at the time of tour check-out.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to National Park Mljet and for a lakes boat ride (15 EUR / Person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
What to bring : we recommend a soft carry bag, towels, swimsuits, camera, sun cream.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.