As a private tour, the itinerary is flexible, so your guide can tailor your sightseeing around your interests and mobility limitations.
All entry tickets are booked in advance to secure entrance times and skip-the-lines admission. Quality sit-down Lunches are included: You may also add an optional evening activity like a folkloric show, a Faberge Museum or ballet, or a shopping, pub-crawl, or jazz club expedition.
Please note: this tour can be tailored to guests in folding wheelchairs Wheelchair pushers are available at an additional cost.
Day 1: St. Petersburg
- 8:30am: Meet your guide at St. Petersburg's cruise terminal
- 8:30am-10am: City tour with photo stops and orientation
- 10am-11am: Travel to the Peterhof
- 11am-12:30pm: Peterhof Lower Fountain Park and Upper Gardens tour
- 12:30pm-1:30pm: Drive to Tsarskoe Selo (Tsars Village)
- 1:30pm-2:30pm: Lunch at a Tsarskoe restaurant
- 2:30pm-4pm: Visit the Catherine Palace, including its Amber room and park
- 4pm-5pm: Return to St. Petersburg and tour its beautiful Metro stations, including train ride
- 5:30pm: Cruise port drop-off
- 8:30am: Meet your guide at the cruise port or your city hotel
- 8:30am-9:30am: Panoramic city drive
- 9:30am-10:30am: Canal and River Neva cruise to see the city as it was originally intended, from the water
- 10:30am-12pm: Guided tour of Hermitage Museum
- 12pm-1pm: Visit St. Peter and Paul Fortress, including St. Peter and Paul Cathedral
- 1pm-2pm: Lunch at restaurant
- 2pm-3pm: Yusupov Palace tour
- 3pm-4pm: Church on Spilled Blood visit
- 4pm-4:30pm: Shop and stroll on Nevsky Prospect
- 5pm: Cruise port drop-off