Private St Petersburg Countryside Trip - Saint Petersburg
OverviewDuring this tour you will learn of Russian country life with its culture and traditions, visit the country house of a Russian family, enjoy traditional Russian home-made meals and drinks and experience Russian steam sauna (Banya).This is fun and very friendly private tour is the best choice for those who want to get the most out of their visit to Russia!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Exclusive to Viator
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourAt 9 am there will be a meeting with your guide at your centrally located hotel or cruise ship terminal. After, we'll drive in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle directly to the countryside, located about 30 km away from St Petersburg. While driving your guide will tell you interesting stories about Russian cuisine and culture, the history of the Russian Baths and bathing traditions.
You'll meet with a Russian family who will show you their country house and garden and tell you about their country life.
Snacks and wine will be offered.
You'll learn about the Russian Banya. The bath attendant will explain all the steps of the bathing tradition. Those who would like to experience it are provided with their own bathing set (brush, cap and sheet).
After your bathing experience, you'll have a traditional home made Russian lunch.
Then we'll drive back to St Petersburg.
At 4pm we'll return to your hotel/port terminal.
Inclusions for Private St Petersburg Countryside Trip
- Hotel/port pickup by air-conditioned coach
- Towel, sheet, cap and broom
- English-speaking local guide
- Traditional Russian lunch and kebab
Exclusions for Private St Petersburg Countryside Trip
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This tour is visa-free for cruise passengers only. Land travellers will be required to attend to their own visa arrangements.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: St Petersburg Walking Tour
- Gifts or Fashion Shopping with a Local in St.Petersburg
- Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day All Highlights Tour in Small Group
- St Petersburg Private Tour of St Isaac Cathedral and Yusupov Palace
- St.Petersburg Imperial Residences: Tour of Catherine Palace and Peterhoff Gardens
- Private Shore-Excursion: 1-Day Fully Flexible St Petersburg Tour