This full-day tour offers an unforgettable introduction to St Petersburg history. It will be interesting as for first time travelers and experienced visitors of this marvelous city. The tour includes a very popular canal and Neva River trip and inside visits of the most renowned sights of St Petersburg: the Hermitage Museum including the Winter Palace, Church on Spilled Blood, Metro and more. The program also includes a Russian style lunch.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourBegin your full day private tour of the world famous Russian city of St Petersburg by meeting your guide in the lobby of your hotel or at the port terminal at 9am. See the major sites and historical attractions of St. Petersburg old center including:
- The Church of the Savior on Spilled blood a superb example of Russian architecture and monumental and decorative art
- St Nicolas Church -the famous Baroque church of St Petersburg
- Kazan Cathedral which has no analogues all over Russia and no similarities to any other Orthodox church
- Visit the Metro (subway system) to see the deepest station of the world
Note: The sequence of the sights can vary and the boat ride may be cancelled due to the weather conditions.
Inclusions for Private St. Petersburg Tour With Boat Ride
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of more than 7 people
- Entrance fees
- 1-hour river cruise
Exclusions for Private St. Petersburg Tour With Boat Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, passport name, number, expiry and citizenship
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Passport name and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.