Begin your full day private tour of the world famous Russian city of St Petersburg by meeting your guide in the lobby of your hotel or at the port terminal at 9am. See the major sites and historical attractions of St. Petersburg old center including:
- The Church of the Savior on Spilled blooda superb example of Russian architecture and monumental and decorative art
- St Nicolas Church -the famous Baroque church of St Petersburg
- Kazan Cathedral which has no analogues all over Russia and no similarities to any other Orthodox church
- Visit the Metro(subway system) to see the deepest station of the world
Then, continue the tour by taking
- 2-hour comprehensive tour of the Hermitage Museum, the world famous museum of European Art and exclusive royal interiors.
- Enjoyable1-hour boat ridealong the rivers of St Petersburg
Note: The sequence of the sights can vary and the boat ride may be cancelled due to the weather conditions.