PRIVATE SUNRISE TAJ MAHAL TOUR FROM DELHI
OverviewHighlights Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour From Delhi Discover the glory of the Mughal and Agra Fort ,Baby Taj Visit Agra's top attraction with professional guide Mughlai Lunch is included in tour Private Tour is operated with just your party
Know More about this tour
Join us early morning at 2 AM from Delhi for this private Sunrise tour from delhi to Agra, Agra to discover the glory of the Mughal Empire of India! You can see some ancient architecture significant to Indias history including the Taj Mahal, at Sunrise then Agra fort, then you will enjoy an exquisite lunch Mughlai food in a AC restaurant latter Drive to Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj), one of the beautiful monument in AGRA
Enjoy a private day trip from Delhi to experience the Mughal Heritage in Agra. A private car with a private Driver will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi,Hotels Or airport in Delhi .Youll travel 124 miles (204 km) on the new Yamuna expressway by air-conditioned car, and than,upon arrival at Agra, you will meet your guide for the TourWhen you arrive Agra, your first stop is the Taj Mahal,at Sunrise the worlds Most visited Monument and biggest symbol of love.
Commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife, this mausoleum and World Heritage site is known for its white marble facade. While you take in the opulence of the structure and its surrounding garden, hear stories about love, loss and stunning architectural accomplishments from your guide.
After Taj Mahal, you will visit the massive Agra Fort .The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. It was built by Emperor great Akbar and the maze of the courtyards, mosques and private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Then Agra fort, then you will enjoy an exquisite lunch Mughlai food in restaurant.
After Lunch you will go to the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, also known as the "Baby Taj", situated on the opposite bank of the Yamuna from the Taj Mahal. Built between 1622 and 1628 by Empress Nur Jahan for her father and all family.
Driver will Drop you at your Place in Delhi with some Awesome memories from the City of Love
End of The Tour
Inclusions for PRIVATE SUNRISE TAJ MAHAL TOUR FROM DELHI
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for PRIVATE SUNRISE TAJ MAHAL TOUR FROM DELHI
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.