Private Sunset Sightseeing Visiting The Famous Arch - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewSet out from Cabo san lucas on a private 1.5 hour sunset cruise highlighting some of the coastline's most iconic sights. enjoy cruising past landmarks such as Lovers Beach and the photo-worthy golden-hued Arch, which looks even more spectacular in the evening light. Watch the sun slowly disappear below the horizon with your friends and family while basking in the natural beauty of your surrounds.
Know More about this tourYour early evening cruise begins as you meet your captain at the marina to board your boat. You will be aboard a comfortable and secure boat which is designed to slice through waves rather than pounding into them so you have an exceptionally smooth ride.
This tour is ideal for those seeking privacy and tranquility away from the crowds. If you love photography, taking this tour will give you an excellent opportunity to capture the stunning beaches, historic landmarks and the beautiful Spanish architecture of the lovely resorts. You will also be able to take amazing and classic photos in front of the famous Arch.
As you cruise into the evening along the coast of the Sea of Cortez, enjoy the wonders that nature provides and watch the sun set on the Pacific Ocean side. Sit back, relax and enjoy watching the moon, stars and twinkling lights of Cabo San Lucas as day becomes night. This family-friendly, private tour will truly give you an unforgettable evening.
Inclusions for Private Sunset Sightseeing Visiting The Famous Arch
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Private Sunset Sightseeing Visiting The Famous Arch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Follow all rules, regulations, and safety instructions of the crew members and staff at all times
Be fully aware that you are going to take part in an ocean adventure journey
Departure Notice: The tour operator has a meeting point, not an office in the Marina, and does not run a standard booth nor a representative salesperson but Captain Luis will meet all guests right there on Dock "D" a couple minutes before the departure time selected.
Bring Along: Waterproof camera, Hat with drawstring, Non-slip shoes, Sunscreen, Cash for Gratuities or souvenirs, Lightweight personal belongings
Due to limited space on board we advise not to bring unnecessary items or any bulky baggage in order to provide more room and comfort on your tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.