Private Surf Lesson - Honolulu
OverviewLearn to surf away from the Waikiki crowds in Maunalua Bay in Hawaii Kai. This 2 hour lesson begins with a land lesson, followed by transportation (either by boat or car) to the surf. The lesson continues on the water with an approximate surf time of 1 - 1 1/4 hours. You will then be transported back to our shop to review your lesson and view the photos. No matter if you are a beginner or advanced, our instructors can help you with your surfing techniques.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourWith departure times throughout the day, it's easy to meet your surf instructor at the shop in Hawaii Kai, and get "sized up" for your surfboard and gear before heading out to the waves. When your group is ready, your instructor will give you a short lesson on how to pop upon the surf board, and you'll then be taken out to the surf break for the ocean portion of thelesson. Hop in the van for the short drive to the beach, where the instructor can help you out to the break or shuttle you out by boat.
Once in the water, your instructor will coach and guide you in learning or refining your surfing skills. The water portion of the lesson will be roughly 60 -75 minutes, and at the end of your lesson, you'll be transported back to the shopto view some photos from out in the waves.
Please note: You must be able to swim in order to take this class.
Inclusions for Private Surf Lesson
- Use of surfboard
- Fuel surcharge
- Knowledgeable Local Instructor
- Free Parking
- Rash Guards and Reef Shoes available (limited sizes)
Exclusions for Private Surf Lesson
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Taxes and Special Use Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children can participate without an adult, but a parent or legal guardian must first sign waiver
Ability to swim is mandatory
The frequency of the waves, height of the waves, or any other aspect of wave/surf/water/weather/reef conditions cannot be guaranteed
Rash guards and reef shoes are available in limited sizes, and you can also provide your own.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pearl Harbor Memorial Group Tour
- Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
- Honolulu Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting
- Xtreme Parasail
- Maui Day Trip: Haleakala, Iao Valley, Old Lahaina from Oahu
- Small-Group Circle Island Tour with Snorkeling
- DELUXE Pearl Harbor - USS Arizona - Honolulu City Tour
- Aviator's Tour