Private SUV Reykjanes Peninsula Day Tour From Reykjavik Or KEF Airport
OverviewExplore one of Iceland's magnificent Peninsula. A great Day Tour from Reykjavik or as a Airport Drop off/Pick up with a twist! In this tour we visit some of the magnificent sights of the Reykjanes Peninsula. This tour can be done as a day tour from Reykjavik and it can also a part of a airport pickup or dropoff at KEF airport depending on your arrival and departure time. This is a great way to start exploring Iceland, specially if you are arriving in Iceland early morning and your hotel check in is in the afternoon. You will be picked up at the airport and you will be using your time wisely by starting your amazing Iceland trip with some sightseeing with a local guide.
Know More about this tour
We start by driving alongside Kleifarvatn lake and witness the mountains and lava surrounding the lake. Our next stop will be at Seltun geothermal area in Krisuvik and Green lake a volcanic crater that got its name from its unusual green color.
After that we visit the magnificent Krisuvikurberg Cliffs. After enjoying the cliffs we head on to Gunnuhver geothermal sight, Reykjanesviti lighthouse and our final stop before heading back to Reykjavik or to the airport is the Bridge between two continents where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates are continuously drifting apart with great forces under the gaping rifts.
From KEF airport the tour will be done from the opposite direction.
Inclusions for Private SUV Reykjanes Peninsula Day Tour From Reykjavik Or KEF Airport
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private SUV Reykjanes Peninsula Day Tour From Reykjavik Or KEF Airport
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transportation Method: Transportation Method: This is a private tour in a Land Cruiser 150 33" jeep.
Start time is flexible but note that the tour depends on daylight that varies between seasons.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Glacier Hike from Reykjavk
- Day Trip to South Iceland: Glaciers, Volcanoes and Waterfalls
- Ice Climbing and Glacier Hiking Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Hidden Valley of Thor Thorsmork from Reykjavik
- Highlights of Iceland Small-Group Day Trip from Reykjavik by Super Jeep
- Landmannalaugar and Hekla Volcano Guided Day Tour from Reykjavik
- Ice Cave Day Tour from Reykjavik: Descend into a Glacier
- Northern Lights Cruise from Reykjavik