Private Suva Day Tour - Nadi
OverviewOn this private Suva day trip, you will get to visit and participate in:- Baravi Handicrafts- Parliament House- Stopover at Pacific Harbour - Government Building- Fiji Museum - President's House- Shopping in the city - Suva Flea Market
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourSuva is the Capital City of the Fiji Islands. With a population of around 250,000 the city boasts some of the major happenings in Fiji. Some of this includes the very famous Hibiscus Carnival which happens every August, the Fiji Showcase which is Fiji's largest trade and event show, and the Parliament House where the political issues are handled.
Visiting the Fiji Museum located in the Botanical Gardens will enable you to see some of the archaeological collection dating back to almost 3700 years. Items on display range from musical instrument to cooking apparatus and jewellery.
Next on the list would be the government building and the Presidents House which is guarded 24 hours by well disciplined guards.
Shopping and and lunch in the city is another great thing to do. Try out different dishes the Fiji way.
After the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Suva Day Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Suva Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Please note that this is not a private tour. You will be required to share the same vehicle pending on other bookings.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Coral Coast - 5 to 8 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Coral Coast - 9 to 12 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Yatule Resort
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Sonaisali - 1 to 4 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Sonaisali - 9 to 12 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour - 1 to 4 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour - 9 to 12 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Suva - 1 to 4 Seat Vehicle