Private Tabancos Guided Tour In Jerez - CadizWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a private Tabancos tour and embark on a vibrant experience and an ideal way to understand the Andalusian spirit and feel the close connection between sherry wines, flamenco and arts. During your walk you will stop at three or four tabancos, all very different from each other, but all with the same aim: serving sherry wines and tapas the old way. A vintage tour out of the ordinary. Your guide will order a different sherry wine and some tapas at each Tabanco.
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet up with a private guide at a designated meeting point in Jerez and begin this 3-hour private tour of the city’s best tabancos. Walk around the city’s narrow cobbled streets and learn about some of its best kept secrets from the guide. Jerez is home to around 50 churches, an impressive cathedral, a 12th-century Alcazar, gorgeous palaces, fashion ateliers, guitar schools, lively bars, a vibrant arts scene that includes many spontaneous flamenco performances, and sunny terraces to sit on.
During the walk, stop at three or four tabancos, a kind of Andalusian tavern that serves traditional Spanish sherry. Feast on a variety of tapas and different sherries at each stop. Every tabanco has its own specialty, but most focus on cold tapas including Jamón de bellota, artisan cheese, and fresh fish.
Each tabanco visited on this tour does sherry and tapas the old way, pouring the wine straight from the aging barrels and serving it to customers as they stand at the bar. Comfortable footwear is recommended, since this walking tour includes a variety of stops. The cost of food and drink on a Jerez tabanco tour is usually around 25 EUR per person. This private experience offers personalized attention and a more intimate look at Spanish culture up close.
Inclusions for Private Tabancos Guided Tour In Jerez
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tabancos Guided Tour In Jerez
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (25 EURO approximately)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Cadiz To Seville Shore Excursion
- Jerez And Cadiz Day Trip From Seville
- Jerez City Walking Tour
- Andalusian Tapas Tour In Jerez
- Jerez Tapas Walking Tour
- Cadiz Walking Tour
- Jerez Historic Guided Tour With Winery Visit And Tasting
- Flamenco Tablao Show In Cadiz
- Jerez Flamenco Day Trip From Cádiz
- Horse Riding Tour Of Grazalema Natural Park In Cadiz