This private day tour of Taipei will take you to the most popular attractions to experience the capital of Taiwan: Enjoy amazing view of Taipei from the 89th floor observation deck of Taipei 101- the tallest structure in Taiwan as well as the 8th tallest building in the world; taste a variety ofÂ Xiao Long Bao (steamed dumplings) from the extensive menu of selections at Din Tai Fung; and immerse yourself in relaxing hot spring at a private bath house in Beitou. Hotel pickup and drop-off service is included in this tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tour
Start your day at 10am with a pickup by your private guide at your Taipei hotel and whisk away in comfortable private vehicle to Taipei 101 located at the city center. Catch breathtaking view of Taipei amidst towering mountains and sweeping coastlines from the lofty observatories deck of 1,253 feet (382 meters) above sea level on 89th floor. You will also learn about the unique engineering and construction of this skyscraper that houses the world’s largest wind-damper, a massive 1.6 million pounds (800 tons) sphere located near the top of the building to prevent collapsing in the event of an earthquake. You will have ample time to enjoy the gorgeous view.
Around lunch time, heading over to Din Tai Fung, a world famous steamed dumpling chain restaurant with its roots here in Taipei. Founded in 1958, Din Tai Fung has expanded across the globe from Seattle to Dubai today. Spend approximately an hour and a half at Din Tai Fung to savor mouthwatering Xiao Long Bao.
Then, make your way to Beitou for a relaxing dip in hot spring at your very own private bath. Beitou, located in the far North of the city, is the most hilly district of Taipei. Its hot spring culture emerged during the Japanese colonial occupation of Taiwan. Since then, many bath houses have been established. These hot spring bath houses, also known as onsen in Japanese, are once the center of entertainment and leisure for kamikaze pilots and Japanese colonials. Here, you will find traces of Japanese Zen that influenced the culture of Taiwan. Relax yourself and enjoy zen atmosphere of the hot spring resort.
At the end of this tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel where this exciting experience concludes.
Inclusions for Private Taipei Day Tour Including Taipei 101, Din Tai Fung And Hot Spring Experience
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1-hour private hot spring experience at the hot spring resort based on double occupancy (2 travelers per room)
- Taipei 101 Observatory tickets
- Lunch with special menu at Din Tai Fung
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Private Taipei Day Tour Including Taipei 101, Din Tai Fung And Hot Spring Experience
- Personal expense
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.