Private Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Tour From New Delhi With Lunch
OverviewThe marvelous city of Agra welcomes you to a land brimming with rich culture and history. Bustling with life and myriad colours. This enchanting place offers a magnificent experience to its discerning travellers, often leaving the visitors asking for more. Home to the beautiful jewel of India - The Taj Mahal; Agra spreads an aroma of love and calls out to all the history lovers for a ride back to the glorious past. However, this is not all; there are many other amazing sites scattered around the city that are worth a visit. Therefore, we offer you an incredible tour to this stunning region with our extensive package that will cover all the hot spots in Agra.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourYour driver picks you up in the early morning at your hotel in New Delhi for the 3- to 4-hour journey by private vehicle to Agra. When you arrive, you'll be welcomed by your guide, who gives you a brief on the city and, right way, takes you what many consider to be the most incredible manmade structure in the worldthe Taj Mahal.
Commissioned by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his wife, this white marble icon is a symbol of eternal love. During your visit, take in the perfect symmetry of the edifice and the Charbagh garden, the canals, and fountains, all of which mesmerize visitors with their architectural grandeur. After your time here, head to a local restaurant for lunch.
Next, your tour continues to Agra Fort, another World Heritage site, built in the 16th century by the Mughal emperor Akbar. The former home of the Mughal Empire, the walled city fascinates with its brilliantly constructed mosques and impeccably designed chambers. It's home to many structures, such as Jahangir Palace, Sheesh Mahal, and the Khas Mahal.
You'll then be taken on a tour of a marble factory and some shops in the city, where you can browse souvenirs and gifts, if you wish, before the comfortable cab ride back to New Delhi for hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Tour From New Delhi With Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Tour From New Delhi With Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.