Private Taj Mahal And Jaipur Day Trip From Delhi By Car
OverviewExperience the richness of Indian culture on this full-day whirlwind tour of India's Golden Triangle. Explore the most magical cities of India, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. In Agra you will visit the famous Taj Mahal. In Jaipur you will drive past the Amber Fort and will stop for photo opportunities at The Lake Palace (Jal Mahal) and The Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal). Finally, you will stop for shopping at the local bazaar before heading back to Delhi.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYour morning starts early with a 2:30am pickup from your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, or from Delhi Airport. Catch up on sleep during the3-hour journey to the City of Taj Mahal, Agra, in a comfortable private vehicle.
You'll arrive at Agra at sunrise. Your private guide will be waiting for you, and will lead you through your visit to the legendary Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous buildings in India. No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th-century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, and his wife, Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
Note: Visit of Taj Mahal at sunrise is subject to weather conditions.
After visiting the iconic Taj Mahal, enjoy breakfast at a 4-star hotel, then travelto the Pink City of Jaipur. You'll arrive in Jaipur at 1pm and meet your local guide before having lunch (own expense) at one of the best local restaurants.
Followinglunch, embark on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur, during which you'll visit the majestic Amber Fort, situated on top of the Amber Hill. Later, stop for photos at the Lake Palace (Jal Mahal) and the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal). Also visit the Maharaja's City Palace, the royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur. Then, do some shopping and explore the Jaipur bazaars, famous for jewelry, semi-precious stones, woolen carpets, andbeautiful cotton fabric.
After a memorable day, you will be driven back to Delhi and dropped at your hotel or the airport.
Inclusions for Private Taj Mahal And Jaipur Day Trip From Delhi By Car
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Buffet Breakfast at a 4-star Hotel in Agra
- Private local guides for all sightseeing's
- Entrance fees of mentioned monuments
- Return ride from Taj Mahal via electric bus
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private Tour
Exclusions for Private Taj Mahal And Jaipur Day Trip From Delhi By Car
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Camera fees at monuments
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.