Private Taj Mahal Day Tour With Same Day Flights From Mumbai
OverviewFly to Delhi from any part of India and transfer to Agra on this full-day sightseeing tour of the Taj Mahal. This 20-hour day includes round-trip transfers by plane and cab and 4-5 hours to marvel at the stunning marble mausoleum, Pearl Mosque, and more.
Know More about this tourVisit the Taj Mahal, the Crown of Palaces in the historic city of Agra on a full-day tour from any part of India but there must be flight and from the departing city for Delhi.
Perfect for those with limited time, the day includes all transfers from your hotel to Airport, economy flights to Delhi, and a 3-hour cab ride to Agra.
Pick-up from hotel/location and departure for local airport.
After boarding your flight departure for Delhi, travelling time 2 to 3 hours
Arrive in Delhi and pick-up from the airport by professional chauffeur. From here you will drive to Agra, home to the infamous Taj Mahal. Travelling time app 3 to 4 hours.
Arrive in Agra. Here your guide will meet you.
Upon arrival, explore one of the great wonders of the world, deemed a Token of Love, Devotion and Romance, and a glittering jewel of Muslim architecture in India. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved 3rd wife, Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal combines architectural styles from Persia, Turkey, and India.
See the red sandstone and white marble Agra Fort, a treasure house of Mughal architecture. Inside the fort, you will find remarkable palaces with embellished chambers, hospitable reception rooms, and marvelous mosques.
Admire the Pearl Mosque (Moti Masjid), located to the north of the Diwan-i-Am complex in Agra Fort. Be mesmerized by its extensive white marble faade and domes. One of the most notable buildings inside Agra Fort is the Jahangiri Mahal, combining Hindu and Central Asian architecture.
See the impressive Diwan-i-Khas and Diwan-i-Am (Hall of Public Audience), as well as the Macchi Bhawan (Fish Chamber), where its thought goldfish were reared for the emperor. The attractive Nagina Masjid mosque, Sheesh Mahal (Glass Palace), marble mosque of the Mina Masjid, and adjoining Musammam Burj apartments complete your visit.
At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi airport and departure to your requested location in India by flight including Mumbai.
Board your flight and Tour Ends for non Mumbai arrivals. Arrive in Mumbai and pick-up from airport and drop back at the hotel / location in Mumbai.
Inclusions for Private Taj Mahal Day Tour With Same Day Flights From Mumbai
- Pick-up and drop-off from locations in Mumbai and Delhi only
- Return or multi-city economy class air tickets
- Pick-up and drop-off at Delhi airport
- Private transportation by air-conditioned cab or bus
- Fuel cost
- Driver allowance
- Parking fees and tolls
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Monument entrance fees
- Guided tour
Exclusions for Private Taj Mahal Day Tour With Same Day Flights From Mumbai
- Flight insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off from locations outside of Mumbai and Delhi
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Excess luggage charges (Above 15 kg baggage + 5 kg hand baggage)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cities and Religious Diversity: Touring Faiths in Mumbai
- The Jewish Heritage of Mumbai
- A Street Food Tour of Mumbai
- A Tour of Dharavi in Mumbai
- Viewing of Traditional Dance Performance Including Lunch with Dancers
- Private Market Tour and Cooking Lesson in a Local Home in Andheri West Mumbai
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Mumbais Tastiest Local Foods
- Private Mumbai Tour: Mumbai Walking Tour with Half Day City Tour