Private Tbilisi City Tour And Dinner With Folk Show
OverviewEnjoy a private tour in historical parts of Old Tbilisi city, combine driving and walking to visit major sights and two museums in the capital. Take a ride to the Narikhala fortress by aerial cable car and finish your tour with feast dinner at one of the traditional restaurants in Tbilisi accompanied by a folk show.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourThe guide and driver will pick you up from your place of stay in Tbilisi and you’ll start the exploration of the capital city. Take a ride on a funicular which will take you to Mtatsminda Mountain. Take a walk in the park and enjoy panoramic views over the city and then ride back, get off the funicular at Mtatsminda Pantheon of Writers and Public Figures and Mamadaviti Church. Spend some time there and then stroll down to Tbilisi.
Get in the vehicle and drive to Georgian National Museum via Rustaveli Avenue. The museum currently houses a unique collection of natural and human history and rich archaeological and ethnographic collections from the Paleolithic, Neolithic, Bronze, Iron and Middle Ages. Have a guided tour at the museum and then head to Rose Revolution Square on foot. The vehicle will be waiting for you at the square to take you to Open Air Museum of Ethnography. During the drive, you’ll pass some important landmarks of Tbilisi city, like Freedom square and Tbilisi State University.
Continue to Turtle Lake – another spot for superb views of the city. Enjoy leisure time and a soft drink (mineral water, tea or coffee) at one of the cafes located here.
Drive back and arrive at the aerial cable car station which will take you to Narikhala fortress dating back to 4th century. Enjoy beautiful views of the city from the top of the hill where the fortress stands. Explore the fortress and head down to Legvtakhevi area, Sulfur Bathhouses and reach Meidan square. Take a walk on the square and its surrounding areas. Here you can shop for Georgian wine and souvenirs to make your trip memorable.
Drive back to your place of stay in Tbilisi and have some free time.
At 7PM, the guide and driver will return to take you to one of the restaurants in Tbilisi where you’ll have dinner with Georgian cuisine accompanied by traditional Georgian dances and music. Georgian cuisine is specific to the country, but also contains some influences from Middle Eastern and European culinary traditions. It offers a variety of delicious meat and vegetarian dishes.
After the dinner is over, you’ll be dropped off at your place of stay in Tbilisi.
Sample dinner menu:
Tomato and cucumber salad
Veal Chakapuli (veal stew with dry white wine, sour plums and fresh herbs
Imeretian Khachapuri (cheese-filled bread)
Assorted Fruit Slices
Inclusions for Private Tbilisi City Tour And Dinner With Folk Show
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- A glass of soft drink (mineral water, tea or coffee) in one of the cafes on Turtle Lake
- Dinner with Georgian cuisine accompanied by folk show
- Professional guide
- Local guide services at Ethnographic Museum of Georgia and National Museum of Georgia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ride on aerial cable car to Narikhala fortress
- Ride on funicular to Mtatsminda mountain and park
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tbilisi City Tour And Dinner With Folk Show
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual during dinner (no sandals, flip-flops, shorts, sportswear, etc. allowed)
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.