OverviewExplore the streets of Tbilisi city during a short walking tour, taste Georgian wines and have dinner with traditional dishes at one of the restaurants located in the Old Town. This tour is an excellent opportunity to spend your evening getting acquainted with local traditions and culture.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Dinner included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourMeet your guide on 4pm at a centrally located meeting point, Rustaveli Metro Station. Start your walking tour with a stroll on Rustaveli Avenue where you can browse for souvenirs and postcards. Continue your walk and reach the Old Parliament building built during Soviet times. Head to Freedom Square, the very center of Tbilisi, where the statue of St. George stands dedicated to the freedom and independence of the nation.
Stroll down to the Old town by Pushkin Street and pass through old fortress ruins dating back to 12th-13th centuries discovered here in 2012. Reach the aerial cable car station which will take you to Narikhala fortress. The fortress dates back to the 4th century. It stands on the hill and is a brilliant chance to enjoy beautiful views of the city from the top. Explore the fortress and then head down to Sulfur Bathhouse area, reaching Meidan square and surrounding areas. Enjoy a wine-tasting at one of the wine bars located on Meidan Square. Here you’ll taste 4 types of Georgian wines with snacks like Georgian cheese and Churchkhela (local sweets usually made of grape juice and nuts).
After the wine-tasting, head to one of the local restaurants to have dinner with traditional Georgian dishes. After dinner take a walk to back to Freedom Square and say good bye to your guide upon arrival at Freedom Square metro station. The guide will gladly help you with directions back to you place of stay in Tbilisi.
Sample dinner menu:
Tomato and cucumber salad
Chikhirtma (chicken soup made of chicken broth, vinegar, eggs, spices, and greens.)
Veal Chakapuli (veal stew with dry white wine, sour plums and fresh herbs)
Imeretian Khachapuri (cheese-filled bread)
Assorted Fruit Slices
Inclusions for Private Tbilisi Walking Tour Plus Wine Tasting And Dinner With Georgian Cuisine
- Private walking tour
- Individual service of a professional guide
- Ride on aerial cable car to Narikhala fortress
- Dinner with Georgian traditional dishes
- Bottled water
- Georgian wine tasting at wine bar/shop with snacks
Exclusions for Private Tbilisi Walking Tour Plus Wine Tasting And Dinner With Georgian Cuisine
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Service of vehicle for transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual during dinner (no sandals, flip-flops, shorts, sportswear, etc. allowed)
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.