Private Tijuca Forest And Christ The Redeemer Tour - Rio De JaneiroWrite a Review
OverviewOn this private tour you will see iconic sights in Rio such as Christ the Redeemer and the lush Tijuca Forest. This 5-hour tour will be with your own private guide and transportation to see these two top attractions. With pick up from your hotel or accommodation, head out to explore in a comfortable and more personal way than with a larger group. This tour is designed for those who want this experience and the nature loving people who would like to see a different side of Rio de Janeiro.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourEnjoy a wonderful tour inside Tijuca National park with your private guide. After you are picked up from your hotel or accommodation at 8am, make your way to the famous and second largest statue of Christ in the world. Christ the Redeemer stands 120 feet tall and sits atop Corcovado peak. Learn about the statues history and why it is named one of the new wonders of the world. Corcovado peak also offers one of the most impressive panoramic views of the city. From the high peak you can discover the geography of Rio.
After seeing this amazing place you will continue the tour to see the spectacular mountainous views from Vista Chinesa, beautiful waterfalls such as the Taunay waterfall in the Tijuca Forest, and the visitor’s center. Taking the natural sights in, continue through the forest where, if you look closely, you may encounter unique animals including the Saguis and Capuchin monkeys, toucans, hawks, quatis (a Brazilian raccoon), and numerous exotic plants. The tour will end with transport back to your accommodation.
You will spend around 2 hours at each attraction allowing approximately 1 hour for travel time to and from. Depending on your group size, the tour will be done in a private, air-conditioned car or van.
Inclusions for Private Tijuca Forest And Christ The Redeemer Tour
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tijuca Forest And Christ The Redeemer Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup at Barra da Tijuca (additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.