Private Tikal Maya City Tour Including Lunch - San Ignacio
OverviewTikal or Place of Voices was the largest city of the Maya Classic Period with a population estimated to have been over 90,000 at its peak. An early departure is required for this full-day adventure beginning with pickup at hotel followed by a 20 minute drive to the Western Border of Belize and Guatemala. After crossing the border enjoy a very scenic 1.5 hours drive to Tikal. After a fun day of hiking, exploring and learning about the Maya history and culture, the days adventure will conclude with a well-deserved delicious lunch.
Know More about this tourThis full-day tour beginning with a pickup from your hotel early in the morning followed by a 20 minute drive to the Western Border of Belize and Guatemala.
After crossing the border enjoy a very scenic 1.5-hours drive to Tikal.
The highest structure (Temple IV) properly known as the temple of the two-headed snake measures over 210 feet. The site is set in a lush tropical rain-forest with exotic creatures at every turn. From Howler Monkeys, Spider Monkeys to beautiful varieties of Toucans and the stunning Quetzal, the national bird of Guatemala. In 1979 UNESCO declared Tikal a World Heritage site for two reasons: its archaeological and ecological importance.
After a fun day of exploring and learning, creating unforgettable memories we will conclude our day with a lunch break. A freshly prepared meal will be waiting for you at one of the restaurants located within the park.
After lunch we return to Belize! Hotel drop-off is included.
Inclusions for Private Tikal Maya City Tour Including Lunch
- Park Entrance fees are included
- Local English Speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned van
Exclusions for Private Tikal Maya City Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Border Crossing Fee/Departure Tax (US$20.00 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended
Bring camera, sunscreen and bug spray
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.