Private Top Lima Musuems TourWrite a Review
OverviewSpend some hours in Lima visiting two of the best museums full of history, culture and archaeological pieces. The Larco Museum and the National Museum of the Archaeology, Anthropology and History of Peru.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYouÂ will start thisÂ tour visiting the largest and oldest museum in Peru: The National Museum of the Archaeology, Anthropology, and History of Peru. This museum, located in the district of Pueblo Libre, offers an exhibition of many archaeological pieces such as the Raimondi Stele and the Tello Obelisk from Chavin culture. Also, see an amazing scale model of Machu Picchu and walk by the many rooms of the museums where you can find pieces of the Nasca, Chavin, Chancay, Paracas, Chimu and Pukara culture; many galleries and paintings from the formative, colonial and republican periods as well as many permanent and temporary exhibitions. This museum have more than 100,000 artifacts from the entire history of human occupation in the Peruvian territory.
After this visit, you will make a stop and enjoy a delicious sandwich and Pisco sour (alcoholic drink) in an old local tavern. If you cannot drink alcoholic drink, you get the famous Chicha Morada offered (purple corn drink prepared with lemon juice and sugar).
Continue your history tour, visiting the most important museum of Lima. The Larco Museum is a privately owned museum of pre-Columbian art that exhibits finest gold and silver collection from Ancient Peru and âeroticâ archaeological pieces. Many chronological pictures from cultures of the coast and the highlands can also be found here. In this museum, many studies and projects take place and masterpieces such as Inca aribalos, quipus, Paracas textiles and Chimu, Mochica, Vicus and Wari pieces are always exhibited here. Â
Enjoy a safe and reliable private car transfer with air-conditioning, comfortable seats and a professional driver and certificated bilingual tour guide ready to welcome you. The tour lasts 3 to 4 hours, but the experience is something that you will never forget!
At the end of this tour, your driver and tour guide will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Top Lima Musuems Tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Professional tour guide
- Snacks and drinks on board
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private Top Lima Musuems Tour
- Pickup from the airport
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Airport pickup (USD.15.00 per person)
- Airport Drop Off (USD.15.00 per person)
- Port pickup ( USD.15.00 per person)
- Port drop off ( USD.15.00 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Airport or port pickup requires an additional fee
Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.