Cai Rang floating 01day tour with full program activities. "Saving time, saving money with our tour" .We ensure FULL PROGRAM ACTIVITIES Discover the local Cai Rang floating market in Can Tho city.Visit some local floating boats to enjoy some kind of seasonal fruits. 05:00 am: Pick you up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and to go Can Tho city , the second biggest city in the South Vietnam. 08:30 am: Take a motor boat to come Cai Rang floating market ,the most fascinating floating market where we can see all trading activities in Mekong river.Keep cruising through the small channels system and visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the Monkey Bridge in the Delta. Take a BIKING TRIP around beatiful Island with coconut plantations and some small cannels along the roads.Break for lunch. Return to Ho Chi Minh City end the tour at 18:30 your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
HOTEL IN HO CHI MINH DISTRICT
OverviewCai Rang Floating Market, the biggest floating market in the Mekong Delta. There is a bridge here that serves as a great vantage point for photography. The market is best around 6am to 10am, and it's well worth getting here early to beat boatloads of tourists. This is a wholesale market, so look at what's tied to the long pole above the boat to figure out what they're selling to smaller traders.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Luxury Tours Sunset Mekong Delta Full Day
- Private Mekong Delta Luxury Tour 2 days 1 night
- Private Luxury Tour Mekong Delta 1 day
- Ho Chi Minh city to Cu Chi tunnels by speedboat
- Afternoon Half-Day Small-Group Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Discover Ho Chi Minh Half Day
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 Day