Private Tour: 2 Day Baku Tour With World's Unique Crude Oil Spa
OverviewTake a 2 day tour to the world famous, oil rich Baku, one of the most important tourist destinations in the Caucasus. Experience European elegance and oriental fascination in the city on the edge of Europe and Asia. Baku has great culinary and ancient architecture and is situated on the shores of Caspian Sea. Experience the oil-rich spa that offers customers a chance to treat themselves by bathing in crude oil.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourDay 1: Incredible Baku
Get an early start this morning to take in Azerbaijans capital, Baku. The Walled City of Baku represents a rare example of a historic urban creation of architecture with influence from different cultures. See natural gas vents, discover the highlights of the city center and Icheri Shere (the Old Town), including a visit to the Fountain Square, the Shirvanshahs Palace and Maiden Tower. Bakus UNESCO listed Old Town was once the whole city, and is great to get a real understanding of its' history. You will visit Villa Petrolea, which is the Nobel Brothers (that created the Nobel prize) Museum and then be taken to the fascinating cultural sights such as Martyrs Lane and Bibi-Heybat Mosque.
Day 2: World's Only Crude Oil Spa
After a picnic lunch you will arrive in the incredible city of Naftalan that is 320 kilometers north-west of Baku. Naftalan is famous for its crude oil baths and its' oil properties that were discovered in the 5th century. The spa treatment is unique and lasts 3-4 hours. Visitors lie naked in a pool of oil up to their neck and relax. It is thought the oils can heal around 70 diseases, including: joint problems, neurological diseases, skin conditions, funguses, and impotence.
Afterwards you will have a tasty dinner in one of the best restaurants. Return back to Baku in the evening.
Inclusions for Private Tour: 2 Day Baku Tour With World's Unique Crude Oil Spa
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Visit to the world's only crude oil spa
- Lunches and dinners according to the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: 2 Day Baku Tour With World's Unique Crude Oil Spa
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.