Day 1: Hurghada - Cairo - Luxor (L)
After early morning pickup at your Hurghada hotel, transfer to Hurghada airport. Take a 1-hour flight to Cairo, meet your local guide at the airport, and set out by private, climate-controlled vehicle.
Travel to Giza, the home of the Giza Pyramids and Great Sphinx. View the Sphinx, and take in the monumental pyramids, learning how they were constructed in around 2,550 BC to provide dead pharaohs with safe passage into the afterlife.
After lunch at a local restaurant, continue to Cairo's world-famous Egyptian Museum, home to over 250,000 ancient artefacts. View some of highlights with your guide, and marvel at the showpiece: the treasures of Tutankhamun, including his gold death mask.
Return to Cairo airportfor a 1-hour flight to Luxor. Then, on arrival,enjoy a private transfer to your hotel and the evening free for dinner (own expense) wherever you wish.
Overnight: 5-star hotel in Luxor
Day 2: Luxor - Hurghada (B, L)
Check out after breakfast, and after meeting your private guide, travel to the Valley of the Kings, whose mountains house the tombs of many pharaohs.
Explore three tombs independently guides are not allowed inside and depending on time and availability, perhaps add a visit to the tomb of Tutankhamen (additional cost).
Next, visit the spectacular Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and see the Colossi of Memnon before stopping forlunch at a local restaurant. Then, head for Karnak, a vast religious complex built between 2,055 BC and 100 BC. View the highlights with your guide, including the Hypostyle Hall and Sacred Lake, and hear how and why they were built.
Afterward, visit Luxor Temple, and if you wish, take a short ride on a felucca (traditional sailboat) on the Nile.
Finally, relax on a 3.5-hour journey back to Hurghada by private vehicle, ending your tour with an evening hotel drop-off.
Private Tour: 2-Day Cairo And Luxor Tour From Hurghada Including Flights, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Valley Of The Kings, And Karnak
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
5am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
Your centrally located hotel in Hurghada
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewWhile youre in Hurghada, seize the opportunity to visit Cairo and Luxor on a 2-day private tour. Fly to Cairo to view the Giza Pyramids and Tutankhamuns treasures at the Egyptian Museum. Then, fly to Luxor to visit the Valley of Kings, Queen Hatsheputs Temple, Karnak, and more. Your tour includes flights to Cairo and on to Luxor, overnight at a 5-star Luxor hotel, privately guided visits, and return to Hurghada by private vehicle.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Hurghada - Cairo - Luxor (L)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Domestic flight fromHurghada toCairo
- Domestic flight fromCairo toLuxor
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission feesto all sites
- Private guided tour at each site
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Overnight stayat 5-star hotel in Luxor
- Short felucca ride
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You Might Also Like
- Private Luxor Day Trip From Hurghada
- Private Tour: Cairo Day Trip from Hurghada
- Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada with Hotel Pickup and Lunch
- Red Sea Snorkeling
- Dive Trip in Hurghada with 2 Dive Sites
- Bedouin BBQ in the Egyptian Desert by 4x4
- 5-Hour Quad Bike Safari in Hurghada
- Hurghada Cairo Private Day Trip with Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, and Sakkara