Private Tour: 2-Day Jaipur By Train From Delhi
OverviewTwo days private tour of Jaipur by train from Delhi. Travel by a fast train in a comfortable air-conditioned chair car coach. The tour includes services of knowledgeable guide and transfers and sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle. Overnight stay in selected hotel.
- Rail Tour
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Round-trip train fares
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Delhi Jaipur (B)
After pickup from your Delhi hotel, transfer to the railway station to board the morning fast train to Jaipur. You will travel in a comfortable air-conditioned chair car. Tea/coffee and breakfast is served aboard the train and included in your ticket price.
On arrival at Jaipur railway station, receive assistance and transfer to your hotel. After lunch, enjoy an afternoon city tour of bustling Jaipur, a metropolis whose origins can be traced back to the reign of Jai Singh II in the18th century.
Your guide will accompany you to Jaipurs top attractions, starting with the rich collections of textiles, costumes, and armory at the City Palace. Next, see the beautiful Palace of the Winds (Hawa Mahal), built to resemble the crown of the Hindu god, Krishna.
Finally, view the stargazing observatory of Jantar Mantar, built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh.
Your guide will help you appreciate the citys historical charm as you tour the magnificent palaces, temples, and lush gardens. Admire the pink plastered stone that gives Jaipur its popular name of the Pink City.
Later in the evening, visit Albert Hall Museum. A virtual tour takes you through the museum, providing views of the courtyards and galleries with commentary about their displays, collections, and history. Visitors can view antiques and rare artefacts, including a 4000-year-old mummy. After your visit, head back to your hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 2: Jaipur Delhi
After breakfast at your hotel, embark on a guided exploration of Amber Fort, including a 4x4 ride up from the base of the hill to the fort gateway.
When you reach the 16th-century hilltop palace, explore on foot and admire breathtaking views of Maota Lake below. Learn about the palaces ornate design and Rajput architectural features from your guide as you tour.
Afterward, visit Jaigarh Fort, also known as the Fort of Victory, and considered one of the best- fortified structures in India. This magnificent fort was constructed by Sawai Singh of Jaipur in 1726 to tighten the security around Amber and Jaipur. The main highlights are massive cannons, strong fortifications, a museum, palaces, temples, and magnificent water tanks.
Following your visit, enjoy free time to relax, go shopping or visit a local market. Later, transfer to the railway station to board the fast train for Delhi, with dinner served on board.
On arrival at Delhi railway station, receive assistance and transfer to your hotel.
Accommodation options in Jaipur:
3-star: Red Fox Hotel/Nirwana Hometel
4-star: Fortune Select Metropolitan/Ramada Hotel
5-star: Hotel ITC Rajputana/Hilton Hotel
Inclusions for Private Tour: 2-Day Jaipur By Train From Delhi
- Private tour
- Rail/Train ticket fare
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Carbon offset certificate
Exclusions for Private Tour: 2-Day Jaipur By Train From Delhi
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
The train coach and vehicle used for transfers and sightseeing will be air-conditioned
Train timings and schedule are subject to change
If the train is running late, the tour might be modified accordingly
Meals served aboard the train will have vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- 1-Day Golden Triangle Tour by Car Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure)
- 2-Day Private Tour of Amritsar from Delhi by Train
- Old Delhi Half Day Small Group Tour
- Same Day Agra Tour from Delhi