Private Tour: 2-Day Xi'an Essence Tour - Xian
OverviewTake this amazing historical heritage tour in Xi'an,and visit the Terracotta Warriors Museum. You will be guided through a 2-day trip with many extraordinary archaeological sites. You will see the Terracotta Warriors, Hanyangling Museum as well as the citys most visited attractions including the Small Wild Goose Pagoda, the City Wall, Great Mosque, and the Bell and Drum towers.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum - Small Wild Goose Pagoda - City Wall
Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in the morning. Today your trip starts from the tremendous underground army that was built to protect Emperor Qinshihuang after his death, the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You will visit the three pits in the museum. The No.1 Pit is the largest and first unearthed pit, which has over 6,000 full-scale terracotta warriors and horses. At present, about 1,000 of them have been unearthed and ranked at a well-organized battle array. These warriors' facial expressions could be seen clearly although they have been buried for more than 2,000 years. Lunch is on your own arrangement with our guide's assistance.
In the afternoon, you will visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient City Wall. If time permits, you have the option to cycle on the City Wall is quite a wonderful experience. After that you will be driven back to your hotel in Xi'an.
Overnight accommodation is not included.
Day 2: Great Mosque - Bell and Drum Towers - Hanyangling Museum
After picking you up at your hotel, your guide and driver will transfer you to visit the Great Mosque. It would be very quiet in the morning and you may enjoy peaceful time there. Outside of the mosque is the bustling Muslim Street where you may find delicious local snacks and interesting souvenirs. Later on you will visit the Bell and Drum Towers that are within walking distance from the mosque. Located in the center of the city, the towers have witnessed the city's development since the Ming Dynasty. Lunch is for your own arrangement.
In the afternoon, you will visit the Hanyangling Museum, the tomb of a emperor and empress in Han Dynasty. At the museum, visitors are also able to go into the grave and have a close look at this thousand-year-old royal tomb. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: 2-Day Xi'an Essence Tour
- Entrance fees
- Private guide and driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off for both Day 1 and Day 2
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: 2-Day Xi'an Essence Tour
- Overnight accommodation
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Cultural Day Tour of Xi'an Including Big Wild Goose Pagodas, Jianfu Temple Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagodas at Xi'an Museum, and Waterscape Show at Tang Paradise Garden
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter
- Private Tour: Customize Your Day in Xi'an
- Soul of Ancient Xian One Day Tour With Terracotta Army, Xi'an Museum, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Private Tour of Xi'an Highlights with Banpo Neolithic Village