Private Tour: 2CV Champs Elysées Tour In Paris
OverviewHop into the passenger seat of a vintage Deux Chevaux the much-loved French 2CV car and see the sights around Paris elegant Champs Elyses boulevard. Simply leave the driving to a private chauffeur and admire all the legendary landmarks that line the route while learning about their history. Choose from a 30-minute tour, which includes sights of the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and more, or a 45-minute tour that also includes Place Vendme, Palais de l'Elyse and the bizarre-looking Quai Branly Museum, too.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet your private driver on avenue des Champs-lyses, and then hop in your 2CV car to begin your sightseeing tour. No need to deal with navigating the busy streets; your guide will take care of the driving, leaving you to sit back and enjoy the ride. Revel in the attention from onlookers as you stop for photos, and ask your guide any questions along the way.
As you ride, learn about the history of this much-loved little vehicle. Created in 1948 to replace farmers carts, the sturdy 2CV went on to transform the French motoring industry. Cheap, cheerful and economical to run, the cars went on to become the motor of choice to the French masses. While their look has evolved over the years, few models hold as much appeal as the early versions; luckily for you, on this tour, youll ride in a true original a vintage convertible 2CV.
Gaze out over the elegant Champs Elyses, seeing many of the legendary landmarks for which the city is famed. Admire the Arc de Triomphe, a magnificent arch in Place Charles de Gaulle, and have your camera ready to snap the iconic Eiffel Tower set against the Champ de Mars. Hear fun facts and trivia about monuments like Les Invalides a 17th-century shelter for wounded soldiers and learn about the 1900 Worlds Fair when Petit Palais and Grand Palais were built.
Exploring Place Vendme an impressive square lined by swanky boutiques and Palais de l'Elyse with its distinctive Classical architecture. Travel along the Left Bank of the Seine and watch out for the Jean Nouvel-designed Quai Branly Museum admired for its eccentric faade shrouded with exotic plants. All tours finish at the start point, near Place de la Concorde.
Please note: 2CVs are small compared to modern vehicles, so with comfort in mind, bookings are only accepted for three people per car, with one driver assigned per trio. Should your group be larger, no worries up to nine people can book this private tour, and each group of three ride in a separate car while traveling together in an eye-catching convoy.
Inclusions for Private Tour: 2CV Champs Elysées Tour In Paris
- Private guide
- Transportation in a convertible Citroen 2CV
Exclusions for Private Tour: 2CV Champs Elysées Tour In Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you book for one person only, you are free to show up on the day with a person of your choice at no extra cost
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
- Walking Tour with Breakfast : Legends of Old Paris
- Paris Evening Quest Game on Segway
- Winemaking Workshop in Paris
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 1-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise on Seine
- Bus'n'boat Paris Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music