Private Tour: 3-Day Desert Tour From Fez To Marrakech - Fes
OverviewCross Morocco the Berber way and experience life outside the city on this private 3-day tour from Fez to Marrakech. Travel through the fertile Saiss plains to the Middle Atlas mountain range with your guide. Discover desert oases and traditional Berber villages along the Todgha River, and visit the holy town of Rissani. Explore the Dads Valley and the Valley of Roses, and watch local workers blending rose-scented perfumes. Trek out into the Sahara Desert on camelback and discover the UNESCO World Heritagelisted At Benhaddou kasbah.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourTravel from Fez through the fertile Saiss plains, where lush palm trees and ancient olive groves thrive. Head deep into the Sahara Desert on camelback with your guide and enjoy traditional Moroccan food under starlit skies. Explore the Atlas mountain range, where local Berber villagers live an altogether slower pace of life outside the cities. Take a walk out along the banks of the Todgha River, and discover UNESCO-listed heritage at the famous At Benhaddou kasbah. Selected meals and overnight accommodation in a desert camp and 3-star hotel included.
Inclusions for Private Tour: 3-Day Desert Tour From Fez To Marrakech
- Private driver-guide
- Camel trek in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight accommodation in a Sahara desert camp and at a 3-star hotel in Boulmane Dades
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transport by private, air-conditioned minivan or 4x4
Exclusions for Private Tour: 3-Day Desert Tour From Fez To Marrakech
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Additional local guides
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children under 5 years old
Good walking shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
Drinking water is not provided but is available to purchase along the way
Accommodation at the desert camp will be in a private tent with shared bathroom facilities
3-star hotel accommodation is in single, double or twin rooms with private bathroom facilities
Bedding is provided in the desert camp so there is no need to bring a sleeping bag
Long trousers are recommended for the camel ride because the saddles can cause skin irritation
A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended. It can be cold at night and in the winter so please bring appropriate clothing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.