OverviewBangkoks Grand Palace and the temple complex of Wat Phra Kaew belong to some of the most remarkable building complexes in world. They were founded by King Rama 1 in 1782 when Bangkok became the new capital of the country.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Bangkok's Grand Palace and the temple complex of Wat Phra Kaew belong to some of the most remarkable building complexes in the world. They were founded by King Rama I in 1782 when Bangkok became the new capital of the country. There is one shared entrance to the two sights. Many of the buildings inside the temple area a bear resemblance to earlier Ayutthaya buildings. The great , golden chedi Phra Si Ratana contains a piece of bone of the Buddha, and the particularly beautifully ornamented chedi next to Phra Mondhop is a library of scriptures. The two biggest buildings are the Bot and the Pantheon. The Bot houses the most sacred statue in Thailand-The Emerald Buddha ,which is 66 centimeters tall, cut from one single piece of jade and resting on the platform 11 meters above the floor. The statue is thought to be from the 15th century. At the time, is was placed in Chiang Rai in northern Thailand. On its way to Bangkok , the statue has been in Lampang, Chiang Mai and Vientiane. At the beginning of each of the three Thai seasons ( summer ,rainy and winter season) , the King changes the clothes of the Buddha at a grest ceremony. Originally , the Pantheon should have housed the Emerald Buddha. Gigures of Chakki Kings are now display here.
Inclusions for Private Tour: 4-Hour Grand Royal Palace Tour From Bangkok
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Tour: 4-Hour Grand Royal Palace Tour From Bangkok
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Floating Markets Of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip From Bangkok
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise On The Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex And Wat Phra Kaew Tour
- Bridge On The River Kwai And Thailand-Burma Railway Tour
- Thai Dinner And Classical Thai Dance Tour From Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Temple And River Of Kings
- Oasis Spa - Bangkok
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market With Return Transfers