- Your guide meets you at the agreed place and thats when you land in our caring hands.
- n the beginning you will get to the historical part of Nice, called the Cimiez. Famous not only because monumental Winter Palace of the British Queen Victoria but also its nearby location of the ruins of ancient Roman city called Cemenelum (1st century C.E.) archeological site telling you more of Nice from the times of beginning of our era with surrounding olive gardens. Next to them you will have the museums of two famous painters: Matisse and Chagall. Such a great combination of history and art in this one place surely would not leave you indifferent.
- Our next stop would take place in front of St Nicholas Orthodox Cathedral - the largest Eastern Orthodox cathedral in Western Europe, opened in 1912 and meant to serve the large Russian community that had settled in Nice by the end of the 19th century. Its Byzantium style and beautiful gardens around would tell you another story of the city and its connection to the times of the Tzars.
- We will then continue driving by the one and only Promenade des anglais famous boulevard along the Bay of Angels, between the airport of Nice Cote dAzur and its Port lympia. With all the greatest hotels by, not to mention the majestic Negresco among them a real pearl of belle-epoque archirecture. Its been for over one and half century the favourite destination to have a walk or recently also to jog, bike or roller-skate.
- Then we stop at doorstep of the Old Town, on the vibrant Massena Square, next to the statue of Apollo. From there youll enjoy walking around the heart of Old Nice. Must-see spots like Cours Saleya incredible flower market that turns out into Mediterranean food court in the evenings as well as the surroundings baroque streets next to the Opera building reflected in the paintings of Matisse still proudly holding the mood of Napoleon era. Just few steps away you may see the Nice cathedral of Saint Reparata built in XVII century and hear the story of the mythical martyr girl, the patroness of the cathedral. Then splendid instantiation of the Neoclassical heritage of Nice Palace of Justice and the square with the charming fountain and souvenir boutiques around it will have your full attention.
- From the old Town we will get you to the Castle hill place overviewing the city and the Bay of Angels, it attracts tourists with its amazing waterfall and an old Jewish cemetary.
- On the way back you would not miss the opportunity of visiting the real French candy factory Florian and learn the secrets of fruits carmelisation and bathing local flowers with tasty chocolate.
- At the end our guide would bring you back to the place you first met
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: your Nice accommodation or around Nice
Return point: your Nice accommodation or around Nice
Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellont.. read more
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
With limited time to discover Nice, this private half-day sightseeing tour ensures you maximize your time with a customized itinerary and private transport. Explore the atmospheric Old Town, walk the Promenade des anglais, enjoy views of the Bay of Angels from Castle hill, or admire the Roman ruins of Cimiez.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Entry/Admission - Promenade des Anglais
Entry/Admission - Place Massena
Entry/Admission - Castle Hill of Nice
Entry/Admission - Old Town
Entry/Admission - Marche aux Fleurs Cours Saleya
Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Sainte-Reparate
Entry/Admission - Jardin du Monastere de Cimiez
Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Saint-Nicolas a Nice
Food and drinks
Entrance fees to museums, shopping time, extra time
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
BEWARE ! Tour company didn’t show up , didn’t respond to 20 plus messages sent to them through Viator app , their tel number didn’t work .. so i m not even sure they are legitimate company. So just be careful.
Beautiful location and nice behaviour. Miss palak from front desk had a nice conversation with me.I enjoyed my stay alot♥️😊