Private Tour: 4-Night Sylhet And Sreemangal Adventure Tour From Dhaka
OverviewJoin this 4-night Srimangal tour to visit some of the most amazing destinations including Baikka Beel Wetland, Lowacherra National Park, Adivasi Villages (Khasia Tribal Village) and Madhabpur Lake. Baikka Beel Wetland is one of the most fascinating migrating bird and fish sanctuary sites in Sreemangal and Lawachara Rainforest National Park is known for its many tropical species. Meet the local tribe at the Khasia Village Tribal. Enjoy the Sylhet tour and explore the clear water and stone collection from the river in Jaflong, a hill station and popular destination in Sylhet. It is situated at the border between Bangladesh and the Indian state of Meghalaya, overshadowed by subtropical mountains and rain forests. Jaflong is famous for its stone collections and is also home of the Khasi tribe. Also enjoy a Lalakhal boat trip to see the mountain range of Meghalaya through the Shari River.
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourDay 01 [B, L, D]:
In the morning pickup from your Dhaka hotel and transferred to Sreemangal by AC/Non AC bus/train. After lunch, move on to Baikka Beel Wetland. You can see the blue horizon meeting the blue haor water here. Baikka Beel is a famous bird sanctuary as well as fish sanctuary. Bird lovers can see and enjoy different kind of birds here. Explore a 1-km trail to spot different species of birds, then enjoy the beautiful sunset on a relaxing one-hour boat ride. The beautiful scenery stretching over miles creates an unbelievable feeling. After dark, you will go back to Srimangal hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02 [B, L, D]:
After breakfast move to Lawachara National Park to enjoy Lawachara Rain Forest wild life tribal people life style, then proceed to Madhabpur Lake. Madhabpur Lake is natural lake inside the Madhabpur tea estate. The water of the lake is so clean and clear that you cannot stop yourself from jumping in. The estate offers great natural scenery with all the tea plants standing in line on the hillocks. See rare blue lotus and water lily mostly pink ones decorate the banks of the lake from time to time. These flowers add final touch of elegance to this lake's charm. By evening back to Sreemangal hotel.
Day 03 [B, L, D]:
After breakfast transfer to Jaflong. Jaflong is a wonderful and one of the most attractive natural destinations in Sylhet. Jaflong is famous for its stone collections and is home of the Khasi tribe. Upon arrival Jaflong witness the famous tone collection from the river. Then proceed to Lalakhal Boat Trip. Join the Cruises on Shari River adventure. Journey to the Lalakhal through Shari River is really a wonderful experience. By evening back to Sylhet hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04 [B, L, D]:
After breakfast, head to the Ratargul Swamp Forest, the only freshwater swamp forest located in Bangladesh and one of the few freshwater swamp forests in the world. The evergreen forest is situated by the river Goain and linked with the canal Chengir Khal. Most of the trees grow here are Koroch trees. The forest goes under 20-30 feet water in the rainy season. The rest of the year the water level is about 10 feet deep in various spots. Proceed for Bisnakhandi, a village situated in Rustompur Union under Guainghat Upazilla. This is where many layers of the Khasi Mountain meet at a single point from both sides, with a high fall flowing from above. Adding to its charm are dark clouds hugging the mountain in the rainy season. Along the stream flowing from high up in the mountain come huge boulders that are deposited and mined in Bisnakhandi. Back to Sylhet for dinner in the evening. Then, head for Dhaka by AC/non AC bus/train.
Early morning arrival in Dhaka and be dropped off at your Dhaka hotel. There is no itinerary for the day.
Inclusions for Private Tour: 4-Night Sylhet And Sreemangal Adventure Tour From Dhaka
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dhaka
- Hotel accommodation will be in double sharing in Srimangal and Sylhet
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All sightseeing will be as per as itinerary by A/C vehicle with fuel, driver allowance, parking toll, road tax
- Dhaka-Srimangal-Sylhet-Dhaka return AC/non AC bus ticket.
- Everyday English speaking experience tour guide will be with you at the time of sightseeing
- Lawachara National Park entry fees
- Boat riding charges on Baikka Beel Wetland
- River cruises charges on Lalakhal
- All taxes and service charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: 4-Night Sylhet And Sreemangal Adventure Tour From Dhaka
- Alcoholic drinks are prohibited
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase in Dhaka only)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Group discount is available for group size of 2, 4, 6 or more
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.