Day 1 : Udaipur (D)
We will pick you up at Maharana Pratap airport, railway station or your hotel in Udaipur. Meet your representative who will accompany you to your hotel and check in. You will have free time for the rest of the day to relax. The dinner will be served at the hotel.
Day 2 : Udaipur (B,D)
After breakfast you will visit the City Palace built by Maharana Udai Singhji and also the towers over the scenic lake Pichola with some amazing collection of various artifacts. Take it easy for the rest of the day. Dinner will be served at the hotel.
Day 3 :Udaipur Mount Abu (B,D)
After breakfast we will drive to Mount Abu (approx. 3 to 4 hours). Upon arrival you will proceed with hotel check-in and have free time for the rest of the day. Dinner will be served at the hotel.
Day 4 : Mount Abu (B,D)
After breakfast you will visit magnificent Dhilwara Jain temples built in 11th century and in the evening enjoy a boat cruise through Nakki Lake at sunset. Dinner will be served at the hotel.
Day 5 : Mount Abu - Udaipur (B)
After breakfast you will be transferred to Udaipur and, before the tour ends, we can drop you off at the Maharana Pratap airport, railway station or your hotel in Udaipur.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Time :
Departure time between 11:30am-2:30pm is recommended
Departure Details :
Your hotel, Maharana Pratap airport or railway station in Udaipur
Udaipur is called "The Jewel of Mewar" because of its natural beauty, magnificent castles and far-stretching lakes all over the landscape. Be prepared to be mesmerized by the stunning beauty and overwhelming tranquility of Udaipur. Join us for this relaxing tour in Udaipur and Mount Abu.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
Day 1 : Udaipur (D)
- 4 nights accommodation in 3 or 4 star hotels on single, double or triple sharing basis
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel, airport or railway station in Udaipur
- Continental breakfast and dinner as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entry Fee of City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari and Temple
- 1-hour boat ride at Lake Pichola
- Local English-speaking tour guide in Udaipur
- Transfer by private air condition car
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
Note: Although dinner is not included in this product, please note that on December 24th, 25th or 31st the Gala Dinner may be mandatory for most of the hotels in India and also approx. US$30 to US$50 per person additional surcharge may apply. The surcharge should be paid directly to the hotel. Please take it into consideration when planning your trip