OverviewTravel beyond the resorts of Los Cabos and discover the beauty of the Baja desert aboard a 4x4 Jeep. On this day trip with your own personal guide, roar along the coast, pass colorful farmlands and then disappear into the striking desert hills. Walk through the arid landscape and splash beside the waterfalls of Fox Canyon. Visit the missionary town of Santiago and wrap up the day with a hearty lunch. Feel the breeze as you cruise in your Jeep and stop where you please on this private tour.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourEnjoy personalized pickup by air-conditioned minivan from your Los Cabos hotel or the cruise ship pier. Your private guide takes you to an activities center where you’ll receive a safety briefing on driving a 4x4 Jeep. On this day trip through some of Baja’s off-roads, choose to drive your own vehicle, or sit back and relax as your guide chauffeurs you and your group around the sights. Enjoy the flexibility of this private tour and linger as long as you like at any of the places below.
Capture spectacular scenery as you drive parallel to the coastline and through the mountains, passing agricultural fields of vibrant hues, fruit orchards and forests of palm trees. Cruise through the charming farming town of Santiago, founded as a mission in 1723, and learn about its history from your guide. Wander by the traditional plaza lined with colonial buildings; the town even boasts a small zoo.
Then, drive through a changing landscape of desert hills and disembark near Fox Canyon. Follow your guide on a pleasant walk through the cacti-strewn landscape, perhaps spotting a vulture or two, and learn about the unusual local geology and ecology. Stop for a granola snack and water break along the way.
Before you know it, you’ll reach the unexpected oasis of Fox Canyon's waterfalls, enveloped by granite formations. Jump in for a refreshing dip in the freshwater pool at the base of the cascading water, and take some time to unwind here.
When you’re ready, hop back into your Jeep and head to a local restaurant for a satisfying and hearty Mexican lunch, including fish tacos, rice and beans. After your meal, zoom back along the roads to the activities center to drop off your Jeep, and then board your minivan to return to your Los Cabos hotel or cruise ship pier.
Please note: The price is per person, based on 3 people per Jeep.
Inclusions for Private Tour: 4X4 Jeep Adventure From Los Cabos
- Private guide
- Entrance fees
- Jeep rental
- Bottled water and granola bars
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: 4X4 Jeep Adventure From Los Cabos
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 4 years
Minimum age to drive is 18 years
If you wish to drive a Jeep, you must present a valid driver's license
Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen and sunglasses
Price is per person, based on 3 people per vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.